53.

"I'll let you know when we have practice next" Angelina Johnson stated to Cordelia, as they walked back to the Castle

"Alright, thank you"

"Black, we need to talk" came Draco's brooding voice from behind. Angelina gave them a glance before she left. Lia sighed before turning back around.

"What is it Malfoy?"

"Not here"

Draco led Cordelia back to the grounds and in a more secluded area. Making Cordelia roll her eyes. Knowing what he had to talk about.

"Alright, look I'm sorry okay?" Draco stated nonchalantly.

"Okay" Lia rolled her eyes as she turned to leave.

"Fine! Fine!" Draco whisper yelled, "I shouldn't have said what I did. He's your guardian, I get it now. I should think before speaking....." he trialed off.

"Took you long enough to realise that, no?" Lia scoffed at him.

"I wanted to but... ugh I have a reputation to hold and-"

"This reputation that you hold so dear, I hope it doesn't become the cause of you ending up all alone Draco" she snapped as she looked at him with a haughty expression.

"I'm apologising here!" Draco yelled.

After some more bickering, back and forth, Lia accepted his apology.

"I'm not going to keep doing this. This is your last chance" she told him as they walked back to the castle.

"Happy Birthday by the way" Draco stated as he handed Lia a small bag and a letter.

"Thank you" Lia gave him a small smile.

"So.... new seeker?"

"Yeah, they needed a replacement for Harry. So I took the chance" Lia whispered as they walked down the corridor.

"Good night then, cousin" Draco stated before he went down the stairs and towards the Slytherin common room.

Lia had received a letter from Narcissa, gifts from her as well. Remus had also sent a small letter that stated that he would give her, her gift when she comes home for Christmas.

Neville had also wished her and actually given her a plant that produced daisies. It was simple, nothing too magical.

Harry had yet to wish her.