56.

January turned to February, as Cordelia tried to stay on track with Quidditch practices, homework, lessons and her plotting

She tried to stay in touch with Harry, which worried her more because Snape wasn't being helpful with his Occlumency lessons. He was only agitating Harry more, whereas Harry being the reckless and curious Gryffindor he is wanted dream about the open door and whatever the room held. He was way too curious about the weapon.

Cordelia with Draco were having their breakfast when their O.W.Ls had dropped a roll of the Daily Prophet on their table.

The two cousins had shared the same astonished look for a moment before masking it again. The Mass Breakout was no joke for them. This only further confirmed Voldemort's return, the dementors have chosen their sides already it seamed.

Walking to the Gryffindor Tower after her last class being Charms, Lia saw Neville sitting alone near the window.

"Are you alright Neville?" She questioned him softly as she approached him.

Bellatrix Lestrange, her aunt. Was one of the ten death eaters who had broken out.

"Yeah yeah, thanks for asking" Neville replied hastily as he averted eye-contact.

"Well, you can talk to me if you want-"

"You two are related, aren't you?"

The question had caught Lia off-guard but the slightly snappy tone was more alarming.

"Unfortunately. She was my dad's cousin, not that I've ever met her...." Lia didn't want Neville, of all people, to get a wrong impression of her, "I swear to Merlin Neville, I'm not proud to be related to her" she told him softly.

"I don't doubt it" Neville gave her a small smile.

Walking up the steps to her dormitory, she sat ideally for a moment, as she slowly took her time to change out of her robes. She didn't feel like doing anything that day. Which was a bit new and uneasy for the girl who always had something to do.

She knew she had to find a way to destroy the locket and try and learn more about these Horcruxs.

Cordelia left her common room as she decided to walk around, probably get her mind clear. She didn't any quidditch practice that day.

In an empty History of Magic classroom, she saw someone sitting on a table, it wasn't someone. It was a ghost. The grey lady.

"I can sense you" came her airy voice as she turned around to look at Cordelia.

She had a haughty expression on her face as she stared at the young Black girl.

"You're Helena Ravenclaw, aren't you?" Lia spoke softly, having heard of how the ghost usually reacts to being associated with her heritage.

"Yes, I suppose. You are Cordelia Black" she neared Lia, before gliding towering over her in air.

"You know me?" Lia had to crane her neck slightly as she looked up at the ghost.