21.

Cordelia was called up in Dumbledore's office

"Come in Ms.Black" he said when he saw Cordelia standing by the door.

Cordelia stepped in, closing the door behind her.

It was not the first time of Dora visiting his office.

"How are you?" He questioned while sitting in his chair.

"Perfectly fine sir" she replied looking around a bit, her eyes observing all the moving portraits.

"Very well, very well" he got up from his chair. Moving around.

"You know why you're here?"

Dora shook her head in reply.

"Remus had last year informed us that you wanted to continue with your wandless magic lessons."

Dora nodded her head slowly, waiting for the headmaster to continue.

"You shall have those with me" he finished with a final look.

"With you?" Dora was surprised.

She didn't doubt Dumbledore's ability. His wandless magic abilities are beyond marvellous. So it was a surprise to see that he wanted to teach her.

"Is there a problem with that Ms.Black or do you doubt my abilities?" He asked looking at her, with twinkling eyes while fixing his crescent shaped glasses.

"No sir. I was just a bit taken back" Dora said, straightening her shoulders.

"Moving on them."

Dumbledore led Dora to the round space in the middle of his office.

"Can you do something then?"

Dora nodded her head, focusing on the books in the shelves behind his table and chair, she levitated them from their original place.

The books all hanging in the air, as if tied to an invisible thread.

Keeping them back on the shelves, she turned towards Dumbledore.

"Wandless and non-verbal" Dumbledore mused.

"Somehow it is easy for me" Dora told him.

This was a trait she had picked from Lazarus.

The lesson went on for an hour.

Dora claimed she wanted to learn how to disarm someone before anything else.

Her disarming abilities were alright, by the end. Although she had been unsuccessful in disarming Dumbledore.

"Do it with a wand" he said.

Dora furrowed her eyebrows but did it nonetheless , forgetting that she had to say the incantation out loud, she swiftly and quickly made the round and drop motion, disarming Dumbledore.