11.

Cordelia woke up with a smile on her face, it was their last Hogsmeade trip before the holidays

Cordelia woke up with a smile on her face, it was their last Hogsmeade trip before the holidays. Oh how she couldn't wait to go back home.

Getting dressed in a white skirt, baby blue shiny top, which complemented her eyes. A think white coat, a white scarf and her knee high white boots.

Dora paired the outfit with a white beret cap, letting her hair fall around her shoulders and back.

Her hands were covered in a fancy pair of gloves that once belonged to her mother.

With a small smile that promised pleasantness, she was set to go.

Dora was not going with anyone in particular. But she was meeting Cedric at The Three Broomsticks.

Moving towards the magical village, Dora took in the beautiful sight.

The small thatched huts had a thick blanket of snow covering them. It definitely was a beautiful white Christmas.

The people were in the holiday spirit already, there were choirs singing Christmas carols.

Walking into Honeydukes, Dora appreciated the warmth it provided her. Her cheeks and nose were red due to the cold winds.

Looking around the store, she got herself a bar of chocolate to munch on.

A particular box caught her eye, it was Droobles Best Blowing Gums.

How fun...

Getting those, alongside a few other sweets such as pepper imps, levitating Sherbert lemons and handful of chocolate frogs and a few smaller candies, she walked out of Honeydukes.

Dora went into Zonko's getting herself a few sugar quills with a couple of stink pellets and two Nose-Biting teacups.

Happy and cold, the young Black walked into The Three Broomsticks.

Looking around the crowded place, she saw Cedric sitting at a table in the middle.

Dora tapped his shoulder, making him turn his head.

"I thought you wouldn't show up" Cedric smiled, "Those look heavy" he said eyeing the couple small bags in her hand.

"But they're not" Dora smiled.

Dora was acquaintances with Cedric's friends now, the elder Hufflepuff's were mature enough to see the truth and accept it for what it is.

Cedric had even offered and invited Dora for a Christmas get together which the girl politely declined, not wanting intrude and because she already had a ball to attend too.

"We're going back, you want to come with us?" Cedric questioned moving out of the Three Broomsticks.

"No, I'm meeting Draco" Dora lied.