60.

Twisting the doorknob, she was terrified by the sight in front

Twisting the doorknob, she was terrified by the sight in front. Every fibre in her body screamed fight, but her legs stayed glued, quite pathetically.

Cordelia could recognise the icy blonde hair anywhere. It was Lucius Malfoy, standing in front of Harry with a similar orb of glass in his hand, like she had in her pocket.

Before Cordelia could uncover herself and rush to Harry's side, there was a blinding light, from each emerged Sirius.

He quite literally strutted upto the two before he punched Lucius in the face.

That was the cue and all hell broke loose.

The death eaters who were standing at the sides with Harry's friends and Neville by their neck, vanished into dark smoke as Remus, Tonks, Kingsley Shackelbolt, Moody and a few other order members came to rescue.

Cordelia felt dumb as her hands shook by her side. She knew she should run in and fire spells, but the shock seemed to be holding her back.

All the notorious death eaters she had read and heard about where standing in front of her. Her uncle Lucius was there, she couldn't defend him and Harry at the same time.

If she runs in now, she'll have to choose her side and probably cut her ties.

She felt a tear slide down her face when when she Lucius yell, "Black" and fires a spell at the rock behind which Sirius and Harry where standing.

That is when she sprinted.

The cloak bunched in her hand, when Sirius with Harry emerged from the rock.

Remus was the first to notice Lia, which distracted him from the person standing in front of him.

Lucky for him, Lia dived right in.

"Stupefy!" Rabastan Lestrange flew back, before he could say the spell.

"What are you doing here!" Remus yelled as he deflected a spell.

"Dancing. Now focus! You can yell at me later!" She yelled as she threw another spell at Rabastan, who now targeted her.

"Ava-"

"Expelliarmus!" Rabastan's wand flew out of his hand, as he looked back at Lia.

"You force me" she pouted with a cynical look in her eyes, "Incarcerous, silencio" this had the younger Lestrange on his back.

As she turned around, she saw Lucius receive a spell which sent him flying back, from Sirius.

Sirius and Harry where standing too close to the archway. She had read about it!

Running over to the two, she saw Bellatrix ready to throw a spell at Sirius.

"REDUCTO!"

Bellatrix vanished away when Lia threw the spell at her.