30.

Cordelia was getting dressed in the Slytherin girls dormitories with Daphne

"You're absolutely going to make head turns" Daphne gushed seeing Dora's gown.

"I'm sure people would be too busy staring at you to notice me" Dora smiled eyeing Daphne's dress.

It took the two girls complete two and a half hours before they were ready to move down.

"Had Draco not been your cousin, he would've totally asked you out. But hey! We do that in Purebloods" Daphne laughed.

"I hope not" Dora blushed.

Dora admired herself in the large mirror that was in the girl's dormitory, it wasn't there in Gryffindor girls dormitories.

She was wearing a pale pink gown, that was hand picked and customised by Lazarus Dallarosa himself.

Running a hand over her gown, admiring how pretty it looked. It had shimmery stripes and the frills starting a bit lower and not directly from the waist. Overall Dora loved it.

Daphne had done a light smokey eye on Dora, making her grey eyes pop even more. Her hair were up with wavy strands adoring her face.

Slipping on the heels that Narcissa had gifted her, she joined her hands with Daphne.

"Let's go our dates must've aged by now Dora said sarcastically making Daphne giggle.

Stepping out of the girls dormitories, Dora saw Draco standing near the stairs with Blaise and Theodore Nott, who was Daphne's escort.

"No way" she heard Blaise whisper breathlessly.

Blaise was going with no one. Saying how he only wanted to go with Dora and no one else.

"You- you look beautiful" Draco complimented with slightly pink cheeks.

"You clean up nice as well" Dora remarked, dusting odd imaginary dust off of Draco's shoulder. Making him scoff a bit.

"And I don't?" Blaise pipped up from behind Draco.

"Blaise, you look" Dora let her eyes travel from his head to toe, "Exquisitely handsome" she smiled.

Blaise did a small happy dance before straightening himself, "Uh, thank you beautiful" he smiled.

Unknown to Dora, there were boys and girls gaping at her. Which only made Draco's smirk widen.

"Let's go shall we" He held his hand out for Dora to take.

Placing her hand in his, Draco and Dora moved out and towards the entrance hall.

Dora saw Harry standing outside with Hermione Granger behind him.

She looked beautiful, so much so, not even Draco had something bad to say about her. Only saying how she still could've done a bit better.