31.

"Flobberworms do not even have teeth" Cordelia scrunched up her nose as she read through The Daily Prophet

"What a dunderhead for a Slytherin" she whispered under her breath, only loud enough for Blaise to hear it, which made him laugh loudly.

"Hey uh, Lia I was thinking if you would want to go out with me? During our next Hogsmeade trip" Blaise asked Dora as they made their way to Potions.

"Uh," Dora didn't know what to say, we could talk about how his feelings were one sided.... with that thought in mind she replied, "Sure."

"You told me to tell him off and you said yes" Draco hissed.

"I plan on letting him know that his feelings are unrequited."

Nodding Draco went back to his potion making.

"I'd rather you pay attention to your potion than discuss about your date in my lesson Ms.Black" drawled Snape from behind Draco and Dora.

"Yes sir" she replied with a pink face.

"You shall be sitting at the front desk from next time. Alone" he walked away.

Dora rolled her eyes remembering Remus words.

"Snape's conflicted between acting not badly if not nicely, let's say, towards you for your father was sort of friends with him or rather he took Severus under his wing like Lucius and bashing you like he does to Harry for living with me and being a Gryffindor."

"A date huh" Dora heard Harry's voice as she was making her way up the girl dormitories.

"Didn't know you discuss our dates with Malfoy" he said slyly with a smug face.

"Oh, we were actually discussing my date with Blaise" this had Harry's face turning into a frown.

"Blaise? Blaise Zabini asked you to a date?" He glared.

"Yes"

"And you said yes?" He looked a bit angered.

"Uh, yes" Dora hesitated.

"Yes? What do you mean yes" he said furiously, stepping towards her making Dora walk up the steps.

Harry stepped forward only for the stairs to turn into slides, making not only him but also Dora slide down.

Dora was only inches away from Harry.