46.

"You're not cleaning with us?" Harry questioned Cordelia, as she started walking back upstairs

"Oh, do I look like the type of person who goes around cleaning doxy and what Merlin knows what" she ran a hand through his hair, as she spoke with a small smirk on her face, "You do that for me" she blinked innocently at Harry.

"I will" he stammered, flushing a bit, making Cordelia chuckle.

Cordelia moved upstairs and surprisingly towards Regulus' room.

Might as well try and clean this room too.

She thought to herself.

Cordelia started with tidying up the bed. A little help from Mipsy and Billy and the room was clean already.

Only a few things needed to be put back in place.

Unknown to Cordelia, Kreacher had been keeping an on her as she started placing things back in their original place.

As Cordelia picked up the blanket laying on the floor, she saw a locket.

She picked it up and examined it closely, as she rubbed the dust off.

It was a gold locket with a serpentine S in the middle.

Salazar Slytherin's locket! She thought to herself. What is it doing here? In father's room?

Moving in front of a broken mirror in the room, she put it on.

As she looked into the mirror she saw herself and her hand with the dark mark on it, making her look down at her hand instantly. Nothing was there.

The locket started vibrating before the chain tightened around her neck, making her gasp and stumble back, Lia tried to snatch away the locket but couldn't, it only got tighter around her neck, cutting off her air supply.

All of a sudden she could breathe again.

It was Kreacher. He had taken the locket off and was now dangling it in the air.

"Kre- Kreacher" she wheezes, sitting back against the bed.

"What is that?" She questioned.

"Kreacher tried to do as master said. Kreature only did as master said." With that he ran out of the room.

Lia furrowed her brows before looking at the locket now laying on the floor.

Whatever it was, it was heavy dark magic.

But how can we? Black's, have this locket?

Lia couldn't come up with an answer for that questioned.

With a piece of paper, she picked up the locket and moved it inside a drawer.

She needed to talk to Kreacher. He definitely knew something.