45.

Cordelia, Remus and Sirius avoided talking about the boggart incident

Remus did try and speak to Cordelia about it but the girl wouldn't utter a word when he brought it up.

A few, who had heard her scream did ask what the problem but the three brushed it off saying it was a big spider.

Cordelia had been avoiding the topmost floor for the past week. Constantly reminding herself that it was only a boggart and her father or grandfather would have never wanted for her to be a part of the cult.

"I shall be the one to mark you, who did you think the dark Lord was? If not me? You stupid girl! A disgrace. Gryffindors get punished. Look at the filthy werewolf! You shall be next" the voice rasped, it was almost as it the person was hissing rather than speaking.

Red eyes and snake like skin, but Cordelia dropped her wand when she recognised the horrible figure. It was partially her dad and part Voldermot.

"Crucio!"

Grey eyes snapped open, the pupils contracting due to the little light that the night lamp provided.

Cordelia had been more quiet than usual. No melting down, albeit she did ask Remus if she could go back to Lurgashall. But was denied every time.

Now, Cordelia did receive a few owls from Narcissa and Draco, which made people, specially the Weasley's give her dirty looks.

But this owl seemed different. No, the owl was same but the box he had had different assortment of sweets and cakes.

It was a bit shabby, how everything was put together which gave her the idea that it was from Draco.

It was very early in the morning.

Cordelia took the letter and the box from the owl, giving him a few treats before it flew away.

"Would you like some breakfast?" Molly questioned with a tight smile.

Cordelia shook her head and moved to her room.

The letter was short but it made Lia's heart rate speed up.

Potter might just get a kiss

How are you and the firebolt?

-Draco

Cordelia went over the words a few times before quickly walking down and in the kitchen where the fire place was lit up and threw the letter in it.