35.

Cordelia was tired, which is why Cedric thought it would be best for them to not attend their classes for the day

The two walked outside, or spent their time in the kitchen, talking.

"You're worrying yourself too much Dora" Cedric sighed.

As the two grew close, Dora had a bit hesitantly allowed Cedric to call her Dora.

"I mean, I didn't even notice all these things until now. When you told me" he added as they drank their third glass of pumpkin juice.

"I-I can't help it. Something- something just happens to me when I hear about Voldermot and all this dark stuff. I cannot help it" she whispered.

"Do you think it could be your trauma? I mean you did loose a mother because because did not want to be with your father who supported the dark, albeit regretted it, but also died because of it?" He frowned.

Dora looked at Cedric with a frown, "I" she stuttered.

"It could be when you put it like that. I just" with a deep sigh she said, "I just don't want to lose anyone anymore. Especially not because of him, I have no energy" she whispered deflated.

"I can see that. Hey listen! You're not going to lose anyone, and if something happens- if he does rise to power. We'll fight him off, together, okay?" Cedric gave Dora, whom he now referred to as his youngest bestfriend, a light hug.

"You need to sleep" he added.

Nodding, Dora went towards the Gryffindor Tower, when she remembered her lesson with Dumbledore.

Groaning, she walked up the steps to his office, "Cockroach Cluster"

There were voices coming from inside his office.

Upon listening closely she realised it was Harry and Dumbledore.

Dora listened keenly as the two continued to talk.

Somethings made Dora fidget, Barty Crouch Jr. could've been innocent? I knew the disappearances meant something! I really need to ask Harry what happened with him and Crouch.

Dora pressed her ear closer to the door when Harry started talking more about the people he saw in the pensive.

"No more has Professor Snape," came Dumbledore's voice.

"What made you think he'd really stopped supporting Voldemort, Professor?"

"That, Harry, is a matter between Professor Snape and myself."

I was right! Snape was a death eater. Merlin above what is Dumbledore doing! Dora wanted to cry out of frustration.