66.

Cordelia woke up with a warm feeling spreading inside of her

Cordelia woke up with a warm feeling spreading inside of her. For reasons unknown. But she felt content for the time being, which was crazy because Remus, Sirius and Narcissa were in danger every minute of the day.

Going down for breakfast, she was summoned by Professor McGonagall.

"Good morning Ms.Black, now I have called you to discuss if you wish to play for the team still?" She questioned with a smile.

"I do..." Cordelia nodded.

"I remember you telling me that you wanted to play as a chaser, we do have vacancies for the position. I'll put your name up for it then... you can discuss the tryouts with Mr.Potter. Your schedule" she informed Cordelia and handed her the schedule.

Cordelia was taking Potions, Transfiguration, Charms, Defence Against The Dark Arts, Ancient Runes and Arithmancy for her N.E.W.Ts.

Cordelia sat down for breakfast as she went through her schedule. She had Ancient Runes for her first period, they did have quite a lot of free periods but Remus had warned Cordelia that these would be spent by her trying to finish her homework.

Ancient Runes for N.E.W.Ts was way more complicated than Cordelia had expected it to be.

Upon entering the dungeons for Potions, she saw only four Slytherins, a couple of Gryffindors and Ravenclaws and only one Hufflepuff.

It was rather deserted.

"Ah, Ms.Black come in, come in" Slughorn greeted as he welcome Cordelia in as if she was a prized possession.

"I have concocted a few Potions for you all--" Slughorn was cut off by Harry and his side along entering the classroom.

"Ah, Harry I thought you wouldn't show up" Slughorn smiled.

"Sorry for being late Professor" Harry smiled at the Potions Master and came to stand with the rest.

Harry, who had been standing a little far away from Cordelia sniffed around and felt confused at how strong yet sweet her perfume smelt that day.

"Now can anyone identify these Potions here?" Slughorn questioned and at once Cordelia and Hermione's hand went up.

"Yes Ms.Black?" He chose Cordelia, with a look of high expectations on his face.

"This" Cordelia gestured towards the first cauldron, "Is Amortentia Potion sir, or better known as the love Potion."

"Correct you are Ms.Black, can you describe it's properties?"

"Amortentia or the love potion smells differently to each person, it smells of things we love. If fed to someone, it can create an infatuation. But it does however, not create love and can be dangerous" Cordelia breathed, feeling her cheeks heat up slightly when she could smell Harry's cologne.

"Couldn't have described it better myself!" Slughorn seemed happy with the answer.

"And this Potions is?"