58.

"No you'r lying!" Cordelia laughed with Daphne as they sat down together for lunch

"No, I heard them talking I swear!" Daphne exclaimed with a wide grin.

Daphne was telling Cordelia about a conversation she had overheard, of two seventh year Ravenclaws, about Cordelia.

According to Daphne, they were talking about Cordelia and taking guesses that she might be interested in girls, because they hadn't seen her date anyone and how she spends more time with Daphne Greengrass.

"Well then my potential girlfriend, what would you like to eat?" Lia questioned in a posh and snobbish voice as they eyed the different options they had to choose from.

"I am in mood for pasta my dear" Daphne played along, making the two giggle.

"You know I had to be a part of the High Inquisitorial Squad because of my parents..." Daphne spoke glumly.

"Yeah, I know" Lia gave her a sympathetic smile.

Cordelia didn't opt for being a part of the High Inquisitorial Squad. She couldn't bother with Umbridge anymore.

She had seen Draco docking points off Gryffindor and other houses because of his new position.

He looked like he wanted to dock some points off Cordelia but she knew he couldn't. No they didn't have the wits to.

O.W.Ls were nearing and Lia found herself sitting in the library for the better half of the day. As she was on her way to the library, she saw the grey lady gliding inside the Ravenclaw common room.

"Hey! Listen!" But the ghost paid her no mind, Lia was ready to turn towards towards door but it was opened from within.

Luna Lovegod stepped out with a book clutched in her hands.

"Hello" the girl skipped as she walked.

Lia stared dumbfounded for a moment before she followed Luna.

"Hey, Luna" she caught up with the girl but before she could say anything, Crabbe and Goyle blocked their way.

"10 points for skipping in the corridor" they smirked disgustingly.

They turned towards Cordelia who narrowed her eyes at the two, which made them shut their open mouths. They quickly scurried off.

Turning around, she saw Luna staring at her.

"You're really brave you know. It's a quality I admire" she spoke in her dreamy voice.