75.

Cordelia stepped inside the Room Of Requirement which was now cluttered with quite a lot of broken and useless materials inside of it

Walking around, she tried her best to not touch anything and with the help of her wand poked and examined everything she thought could be something important. An hour later she was left with only an empty stomach, exactly how she had started.

Stepping out, she saw Draco walking towards her. He raised his brows but Cordelia only shrugged in reply as she headed down to the hall for lunch. They had recently won their last match of the season against Slytherin, which Sirius had came to watch.

Slughorn had been dotting the couple now more than ever.

"Hello darling" Cordelia greeted when Harry sat down next to her. He felt his cheeks heating up slightly at the name but he played it cool as he wrapped his arm around her waist, his other hand resting on top of Cordelia's.

"I hate Herbology" he grumbled.

"So do I, which is why I dropped it" she stated as a matter of fact. The two ate their lunch as they conversed amongst themselves.

"Want to get some sleep?" Harry questioned as his hand which was on her waist very slowly slid down. In a tantalising manner.

"I wouldn't mind.... some sleep" Cordelia laughed softly as she nodded.

The two left, hand in hand, for the Gryffindor boys dormitory. Where Harry led  Cordelia to his bed.

Throwing the stuff off his bed and on the floor, Harry pulled Cordelia to himself as he placed his lips on hers walking backwards as she slowly sat down on the bed. They didn't let their lips be apart for too long.

"I like kissing you" Harry blurted as he got under the covers and draped them over the two.

"Well I do pray that you keep enjoying" Cordelia giggled as Harry pulled her even more close and wrapped his arms around her torso as he rested his head on top of hers.

Harry didn't know about whatever discussion had taken place between Narcissa and Cordelia, and the young Black knew that it was better that way.

"I love you"

Cordelia had a goofy smile on her face, not that Harry could see her, as she pressed his palm against her lips and kissed it. "And I love you."

The two soulmates basked in each other's warmth and slowly drifted off into a dreamland full of roses and rainbows. Their parents watching and cheering on the couple. It was a land which they didn't want to leave, but couldn't sleep forever. Some dreams are meant to be just.... dreams. A safe place when reality became too monstrous.

-

Alpha,
It's time to put on a pair of your big boy pants as you read this letter. I don't know if I'll make it back, which is why I'm writing this letter. My plans are usually excellently thought through but this one might have some cracks. I am hoping that whatever I say, you are able to interpret it correctly.