09.

Cordelia was fuming

Cordelia was fuming.

Storming out of the Defence Against The Dark Arts classroom she made her way to the hospital wing.

She saw Madam Pomfrey, the school nurse, shuffling around.

"Madam Pomfrey" she called out, walking towards her, "Do you know where Remus is? Is he here?"

Madam Pomfrey's eyes went a little wide before she cleared her throat.

"I can't tell you that. For I don't know what you are talking about" she said walking towards her table.

"Please, I know about him. Do you not know? I want to know if he's okay" Dora fussed a little.

Sighing the old nurse replied, "Come here before dinner"

"But I want to meet him-"

"I said what I said Miss Black"

Dora sighed and walked out of the hospital wing defeated, walking towards the Astronomy tower.

How dare he! That dungeon bat!

Furious and not knowing whom to talk to, Dora took out a parchment and her quill and started scribbling, writing to her grandfather.

Greetings Grandpa,

I hope you're doing well, I miss you a lot. Can you send those strawberry sweets that I like? Maybe more than just I box? I love you. Thank you.

I'm writing to you because I'm furious. You know the potions Professor? Snivellus? He has it in for Remus.
He substituted for Remus today, on Dumbledore's orders, and he had the audacity to insult him. Talking about how unorganised Remus was and then he purposely went ahead and started the chapter on werewolves... which we weren't suppose to do just yet.
Not only is he mean to his students but an absolutely foul soul, he asked everyone to study the chapter and asked us to write an essay about how to recognise and KILL a werewolf.
He's using students and the lessons, trying to expose Remus. Who would do that? Only an immature teen boy. Is he still stuck about his school days?

He makes me wonder if Slytherins really are that bad. Why would he do that? He's no longer a teenager.

Whenever I start warming up, something happens which makes me rethink it all. I can't help but not let my guard down.