04.

Cordelia had woken up before anyone else did

After getting dressed in her uniform, she had ventured around, entering the great hall, luckily she remembered the route that they had taken last night making it easy for her to find it.

Dora had almost cried out when she was fastening the red and golden tie around her neck. 

Had it not been for Lazarus distaste towards people who dressed shabbily, the girl wouldn't have fastened the tie around her neck.

Lia had planned on having a small breakfast before she left the great hall to look for the owlery.

After feeding Luella a few treats and having a toast herself, she left the great hall.

The owlery was situated in the west tower, thank Merlin there were owls flying around it, which for Dora was the giveaway that it was the owlery.

"It's quite dirty Luella" she muttered softly upon seeing the straw and owl droppings covered floor.

Hooting the owl agreed.

Dora let Luella out of her cage, the white Eagle owl flew out and sat up on one of the window sill.

Leaving the owlery, she went back to the great hall to retrieve her white leather sathchel bag which she had brought down with her.

Entering the great hall, she saw it was more crowded than before.

Dora spotted her bag on the table, where she had left it. But there were three people sitting next to it.

One of the three being the bushy haired girl, Hermione Granger, her dorm mate.

Avoiding eye contact with anyone, she walked towards where her bag was.

Dora grabbed her bag in her hand, turning around her eyes locked with the boy sitting opposite to her, he had naturally big blue eyes, with specs around them. There was a tingling sensation around her mark. The boy stared back.

Their staring was broken when the red haired boy who was sitting beside the bespectacled boy jabbed him in the ribs and whispered loudly in his friends ear, "That's Sirius Black's daughter! Stay away from her"

The boys's eyes grew a little wide, while Lia rolled her eyes.

Bending down a little, she spoke with a menacing voice, "I am not his daughter you red head."

Before the red haired boy could reply, a professor in green robes, with a tight bun on her head came towards them, "Ms.Black, your timetable" she handed Lia her timetable.

Glancing one last time at the bespectacled boy, she moved away from the table. Staring down at her timetable.

Her first lesson was one of her extras- Arithmancy.