22.

Little one,

Little one,

If you're reading this then that means I'm no longer around. I deeply apologise for that.

I hope this letter finds you in the best of your health.

Please beware, now that I'm not around, I want you to be very cautious. Remember you're the only one who can be their most honest self to your own self. No one else.

Now, on a lighter note. I had a talk with with Mr.Zeden and he obliged to send you the pack of sweets on my behalf quite a few times until you graduate from Hogwarts.

However it won't always come with a letter.

You're the strongest girl I know Dora. I trust you know what you're doing. You somehow always do, which is a good thing sweetheart.

I love you dear heart.

- Lazarus Dallarosa

Cordelia folded the letter and kept in neatly in a book, that once belonged to Lazarus.

Sighing deeply, she popped a sweet in her mouth.

The letter had come with the pack of sweets that Aleks had delivered that day.

Dora went down to the kitchens, where Cedric and herself had decided to meet up.

"Lia" Cedric squeaked in a high-pitched voice and fake enthusiasm.

"Ced" Dora faked the enthusiasm as well.

The two of them burst out laughing.

"How have you been?" Cedric questioned as the two sat down on two chairs.

"Alright" Dora shrugged her shoulders, "How have you been?"

"Good. I'm excited about the upcoming tournament" he gushed about the tournament.

"You're entering?"

"Yes. You don't think I can't win right?" He faked a pout.