54.

Second shelf from right, third row

Toujours Pur.

Leaving the high walls of Hogwarts with hopes of getting some peace, was rather foolish of her now when Cordelia looks back.

Number 12 was anything but peaceful. But it was quiet when the Weasley's would go to visit their father.

Harry would only talk to Cordelia, which Cordelia didn't mind but now everyone knew of their blooming friendship, which by the looks wasn't something the lot approved of.

Aside from Sirius, Remus and Tonks.

Cordelia had grabbed the book from the office the moment she could, without anyone's prying eyes following her.

It was another day when everyone had left to visit Mr.Weasley for Christmas. Remus had accompanied them.

Walking down quietly, Cordelia had Billy make her some breakfast.

Sirius, who had been in a visibly better mood, came prancing into the kitchen with a smile on his face.

"Good morning" he cheered as he sipped his coffee.

Lia had something to say but she didn't want to ruin Sirius' spirits.

"Morning" she stated without much cheer.

"So..... Harry and you?" He smirked at the girl as he questioned her, "I must know since I'm his godfather and it is my job to know. At least something I can still do... if not much" he whispered the last part.

"You're doing a lot better than Remus, I reckon" Lia scoffed softly. As Billy gave her a plate of pancakes.

"Thank you Billy" she smiled at the elf.

"Remus... he's trying. He really cares about you and -"

"Strange how he shows it"

"-he's so caught up in the Order and-"

"Yeah, like Dumbledore's lapdog"

"Hey! That's uncalled for-"

"Seriously Sirius? How stupid are you? I know you're not that stupid! You don't think Dumbledore's manipulating Remus? Remus is unable to think beyond "Oh Dumbledore let me come to Hogwarts. A werewolf at Hogwarts" c'mon! He let him there, great! But did he say that he would have Remus running to the wolves right after he graduates?"

"Remus knows how to defend himself" Sirius argued.

The festive vibe diminishing from the atmosphere.

"Of course he does! But he doesn't say the killing curse without thinking. He would never say that and you- You could've been a free man when you had first escaped from Azkaban. Dumbledore could have gotten you a trial! But he didn't because you didn't fit into his grand plan that he has for Harry" Lia yelled, trying to make someone, anyone understand.