48.

"Okay okay last question

"Okay okay last question. Why couldn't Dumbledore find a DADA Professor?" Cordelia questioned Remus, who was pestering her to eat her breakfast.

"Uh... he couldn't find anyone that quali-"

"He's running an Order full of Aurors! Why not ask Kingsley to be one?" She quickly cut him off.

Sirius who was also present in the kitchen made a tutting sound, "Now that's something to think about."

"Sirius don't" Remus warned, before turning towards Lia, "Eat. We'll be leaving soon for the station."

"Apparation takes only a second" Lia stated as she picked up her toast.

"We're walking there. Too many people to apparate."

"We walk there? Won't the muggles see us?"

Lia had never walked inside King's Cross. The girl had directly apparated to and from the station.

"You'll see when it happens" Remus sighed.

"What? She's never been to King's Cross? She never went through the wall?" Sirius questioned with a look of shock on his face.

"What is he talking about?"

"You'll see now eat your breakfast. Both of you" Remus scolded them. Making the two Black's scowl.

Soon enough, Lia found herself walking with everyone to King's Cross station on foot.

"Wow" she muttered upon seeing so many trains, making Harry who was beside her chuckle.

"You've never been to King's Cross?" Hermione questioned from behind her.

Lia only shook her head.

"What! You never through the wall!?" Harry questioned as Padfoot barked at Lia.

"No? What wall?" Lia quizzed.

"Pureblood" Ron muttered as if it were a slur.

"Cissy would have a heart attack if she saw me with all of you" Lia muttered under her breath.

Lia was taken back when she saw everyone going through the wall. She braced herself before walking through it.

But she came out just fine on the other side. But she couldn't see a family of three blondes.

Probably because they were running late.

As Molly pushed Harry away from Padfoot, Lia stooped down to be level with Sirius.

"I hate you" the dog growled, "And I know you hate the house and my father but please, I'm only asking for this one favour...." she whispered making sure no one was eaves dropping.

Padfoot nudged her to continue.

"The office and my father's room don't let anyone go in there. And I beg, please do not let Mundungus steal anything as of now. There is something I cannot say right now because I'm not too sure myself. But try and understand and you can anyway go to Lurgashall and stay at my home. Billy and Mipsy would be there to help." She told him.

"Lia move. It's late" Remus' voice was heard, "Yeah 1 minute" she told him.

Padfoot very slowly nodded and licked her hand to show that he would do as asked.

"Thank you uncle padfoot."

Lia boarded the train and immediately went to her cousin. Who was showing of his badge in the Slytherin compartment.

"Look cousin" he boasted showing her the badge.

"Oh, look cousin" Lia smiled sarcastically and shoved her badge in his face. Making Blaise give out a long 'oooooo.'

The ride back was rather quiet.

Lia sat with Draco, whether when they were in the prefects compartment or in their usual compartments.

Every prefect other than the Head Boy and Head Girl were surprised to see a third Prefect from Gryffindor.

"Couldn't stop gaping. Could they?" Draco rolled his eyes, his face pulled up in a sneer.

"Doesn't matter." Lia shrugged.

The ride back gave Lia time to think over things she needed to.

Her mind racing with thoughts.

Stepping down from the train, she had to part from her cousin and Blaise, as the head boy called for her.

It made Lia miss the carriage.

There was only one left with a girl with icy blonde hair sitting in it.

Lia took a seat before she saw Harry and his friends approaching as well.

As the ride went on, Lia pitied Harry for being able to see the Thestrals.

It made her suck in a sharp breath.

"Hey Lia" Harry whispered very softly.

"Don't. We're not alone. It can't be how it was at Grimmauld Place. We must act only civil and nothing else for now...." she told Harry with a straight face, making his face fall a little and for him to roll his eyes.

"Hello Lia, how were your holidays?" Neville questioned as he held his plant dearly.

"Wonderful. How about you Neville?"

Harry scoffed softly when he saw the two Gryffindors interact.

Making him wonder if he'll ever be able to do that in front of everyone. Talk to Lia, walk with her. Show everyone that she was his.

If only he wasn't the chosen one and she wasn't related to that Malfoy.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A.N.- sorry it's a filler. The timeline of events Will not be the same as we move on. Thank you for reading and commenting. I really appreciate it!