80

Cordelia felt more dread fill her stomach when she saw Ron's owl flying away with her letter, she hoped that no one would suspect anything of it as she headed inside. Having faith in her godmother.

Coming back downstairs, she was immediately out of the Burrow, by Harry Potter himself.

Standing away, he sighed as he circled his arms around her, breathing in deeply.

"Are you upset?" He questioned her softly.

Cordelia, who felt a tinge bit better, being so close to Harry, pulled back a little only to look up at him.

"No, why do you ask?"

Leaning in, Harry placed a small quick kiss on her nose, "You know, I think I know you a little better and I can tell from when you're upset and when you're not."

"Fine, a little. I might have an idea, I only need to confirm a few things" she told him softly.

"Cordelia" Harry pulled back, holding her hands in his, his blue eyes gazing at her with worry and love, "Please, let me be there. If you have an idea, share it with us, we want this war over as much as you do. I want to be able to spend time with you, without having to worry about what Voldemort is planning next, let me know how we can help. Don't go at it alone again. I swear I'll not talk to you-"

Cordelia placed her soft palm on Harry's lips, as she silenced him.

"Don't say that and I do intend on telling you the plan, I am only coming up with it. It's not yet complete." She whispered, gazing back at Harry, "I promise," she added softly.

"Alright" Harry whispered as he kissed her softly. It was a short kiss, they didn't want to draw anymore attention on them.

"Can we not leave already?" Cordelia pouted as they gazed at the setting sun.

"A few hours more, then I'll read you a bedtime story" Harry mused as he gave a cheeky wink towards his girlfriend.

"Hey!" The grey-eyed girl swatted at the raven haired boy, who had made use of his magic, making flower bloom all over her head, making a tiara, "Don't boast" she huffed, pink covering her cheeks.

"What? Underage witches can't perform magic outsi-"

"I said don't boast" Cordelia whined as she clung onto him, feeling tired.

Harry chuckled as he kissed her temple, his arms hanging loosely around her waist.

Harry had disguised himself with a moustache and a curly haired wig, using a charm to hide his scar. He had also changed into clothes that made him seem way older than he actually was. He did not look the same, except for his captivating eyes.

Cordelia felt tired, it was as if the girl had been given a sleeping draught potion. She sat beside Sirius, who insisted that they should dance, make use of the dance classes they had attended.

"Fine" Cordelia agreed as Sirius pulled her up.

It was not all that bad, no one bothered pointing out Cordelia's presence as she kept to herself.

Cordelia laughed as Sirius waltzed around with her, they moved in sync as they went back and forth, before Sirius spun Cordelia around lightly.

A disguised Harry smiled as he watched his godfather and his soulmate dancing with big smiles on their faces. He wishes he could frame the moment and keep their smiles intact, forever.

"I honestly feel guilty, do you reckon I should apologise to her right now-"

Harry quickly shook his head at Hermione, "No, let her enjoy for now please."