10.

Madam Pomfrey had insisted that Harry stayed for the rest of the weekend

Harry was upset because not only did he lose the match but had lost his nimbus too. Nothing anyone said or did made him feel better.

Harry had quite a few visitors.

It was dark outside, Ron and Hermione had gone for dinner when Harry was visited by someone he didn't expect.

Cordelia Black.

"Feel sick and humiliated enough now? Fainting twice in a row" the girl chuckled moving towards Harry's bed.

Harry rolled his eyes, grumbling underneath his breath.

"Told you Cedric would catch the snitch" she said sitting down at the end of the bed.

"If you're here to tell me how I lost. You can leave" Harry said begrudgingly.

"So you do have a voice" Cordelia said standing next to his bed.

Harry looked up at the girl beside him with raised eyebrows.

Cordelia looked at him with a sarcastic smile before keeping the box of sweets that she had in her hand on Harry's lap.

"Sirius Black sends his love" with that she walked out.

Harry furrowed his eyebrows, he took the lid off and saw chocolate covered strawberries, and a small note that read - "get well soon Potter. Told you I support the winning team"

Harry kept the box to his side of the bed, staring into space.

"Sorry mate. The dinner was amazing today" Ron said walking into the hospital wing, Hermione following behind.

"How do you feel Harry?" She questioned, worried.

"Fine"

Ron eyed the box kept beside Harry's bed, "That wasn't there before" he picked up the box.

"Who gave you these?" He asked, picking up one strawberry, and stuffing his mouth with it.

Harry watched with an open mouth.

Ron licked his fingers, "Mhmm, amazing. Where did you get these?"

"Uh- someone gave them to me" Harry said clearing his throat.

Ron offered Harry one too, taking another out of the box.

Harry picked up one and bit into it.

The strawberry had some sweet delicious filling in it. It wasn't ordinary chocolate covered strawberries. They were bloody brilliant.

Hermione looked at the lid of the box with furrowed eyebrows.

"Who have you these Harry? They're not from here" she trailed off.