13.

Remus stepped out from the fireplace, moving quickly with a limp towards the reception

"I'm here for Lazarus Dallarosa" he asked with a shaky voice.

"Room 380"

Moving quickly through the decorated corridors, he made his way towards room 380.

Remus saw Dora waiting outside the room.

The petit girl had red puffy eyes and a red nose.

"I'm sorry I'm late" he apologies once Dora looks up at him.

"Remus" Dora cried and walked towards him, hugging him. Making the man breathe out a long sigh, and pat her back.

"Gra-grandpa" she wheezes, crying harder.

"I'm sorry" Remus said with a solemn voice.

-

It was during lunch when the Christmas spirit had evaporated into worry for the young Black.

Cordelia was in her room when a very frantic Mipsy had barged into her room, hyperventilating and screaming about Lazarus not waking up.

Dora was immediately running towards her grandfather's room, while calling out for him.

"Grandpa! Grandpa!"

Upon entering the room Dora saw her grandfather sitting in his chair, with his eyes closed, and shallow breathing.

"Mipsy do something!" She cried out with worry.

"Mipsy tried everything miss but master won't respond"

Dora didn't know what to do. There was no one home except for herself and Mipsy.

Her first thought was Remus.

But he was staying at Hogwarts and she didn't know if the patronus would reach him.

"Mipsy can you apparate me and grandpa to St.Mungo's?"

The elf frantically nodded her head.

Dora grabbed onto Lazarus' hand tightly and grabbed Mipsy with the other.

Mipsy was quick to apparate and then hold Lazarus in air, stopping his unconscious body from falling on the floor.

"Help me! My grandfather is not waking up" Dora told the receptionist with a shaky voice.

Lazarus was rushed to a room, the medics and healers rushing inside.