08.

Cordelia woke up a little later than usual

Getting dressed in a white full sleeves top, a black skirt with detailing. A pair of white ankle length boots and a long black coat. She went down the spiral staircase.

Her silky, smooth dark hair were falling on her back.

The common room was buzzing with excitement.

Dora walked out of the hole and went towards the great hall for breakfast.

The caretaker was standing with a list checking off names of the students.

Dora knew Harry was not going. His friends do fuss a lot.

"Scarred to pass the dementors Potter?" Draco yelled from beside Dora.

Dora was going to Hogsmeade with Draco, Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle.

"It's quite nice" Blaise told Dora.

The two were walking a little further away from the other three Slytherin.

"We're going to the three Broomsticks?"

"Yeah" Blaise answered Dora.

Blaise Zabini was a little awe struck by the girl beside him. But then, who wasn't.

Walking into the Three Broomsticks, Dora saw each and every student there. It was packed.

"It'll be hard to find a table" Dora muttered.

"Absolutely not" Sneered Draco.

Crabbe and Goyle used their bulky figure to scare off a couple of third years.

The Butterbeer was simply amazing. Dora loved every sip of it.

Blaise and Dora also went to Honeydukes. Buying all sorts of sweets and biscuits.

Dora bought a little extra for Remus.

Dora chuckled when Blaise muttered something about how Dora had bought enough to feed all the third years.

"It was fun" Dora chuckled.

Her right hand was looped around Draco's, from their elbows.

The two cousins were walking behind their group.

"Yeah. The Butterbeer, I can't wait again"

"We can go to the shrieking shack maybe"

"Yeah, sure" Draco said sarcastically.

Dora rolled her eyes at her cousin.

In the short amount of time that Dora and Draco had spent together, Dora liked it better when it was just the two cousins.

Draco behaved differently, better. But when with the others she behaved like a total git, which annoyed Dora to no end.

It was dusk when everyone made their way back to the castle, a little cold but thankfully the butterbeer helped.