37. (Important)

To Remus Lupin,

To Remus Lupin,

Dear Mr.Lupin,

You are requested to come down to Hogwarts, headmaster's office immediately as you read the letter.
It is something pertaining to Ms.Black, who is under your guardianship at present.

Deputy Headmistress,

Minerva McGonagall.

Remus cursed himself and his lycathropy.

It was a full moon last night, which is why Remus was exhausted the next day. Which led him to sleep in until it was time for lunch.

Mipsy, had come in informing him about lunch and the arrival of a letter.

The letter had arrived early in the morning.

Remus quickly got dressed, thinking about what others might be saying about his tardiness.

Remus wondered what could have happened for him to receive a letter only a few days before everyone was sent for their summer break and the end of the term break.

The only few possibilities he could come up with were- probably Lia getting expelled, her getting into a fight with someone again or she was disrespectful towards a teacher.

"Mipsy, Billy. I'll might be late. Eat and look after the house, take this as an order" he said in a pleading voice, rushing around.

The two elfs nodded.

Remus stepped in the fireplace. "Hogwarts, headmaster's office" green flames ate him up after he let go of the floo powder.

Stepping out of the floo place, Remus was greeted by Dumbledore.

"Mr.Lupin, rough night I believe?" He asked through his crescent shaped glasses. His voice calm.

"I apologise Professor. I came as soon as I read the letter, which was pretty late." He rushed with his words, "What happened? What did Lia do?"

"Ah, Remus" Dumbledore said, stopping Remus, "Let's not jump to conclusions, I can assure you Ms.Black has done nothing. However there is something that has occurred, which greatly concerns her"

Dumbledore asked someone from one of the many portraits to ask McGonagall up to his office.

McGonagall was quick to come to the office.

"It's almost time for the third task in an hour or so" she said with a worried expression.

"I'm aware Minerva" sighed Dumbledore.

McGonagall looked at Remus and rushed to his side, "Oh Remus, I didn't even know how this happened if it wasn't for Mr.Malfoy, we would have probably never known."