07.

Dora was relieved after reading Narcissa's letter

Dora was relieved after reading Narcissa's letter. It wasn't anything she thought it would be. It was rather, very pleasing.

Lazarus had also sent a letter, apologising how he got busy with work. He congratulated her, telling her that she had nothing to worry about and how Regulus would've been proud of her. It did ease some nerves.

Her grandfather was also happy to know that Dora had found her soulmate but she could imagine him frowning with worry when writing that.

Dora knew not much about why Lazarus had forbidden her from flaunting her soulmate.

"Let him know that he can't talk about it with everyone."

Dora could feel the worry while reading the mentioned lines, in her letter from her grandfather.

It had been a few days since the letters had arrive. Dora didn't get a chance to talk to Harry.

Walking towards the library, Dora kept thinking to herself.

Maybe it wasn't that bad. Coming here.

But I can't seem to shake the anger and annoyance. It's like, it's sitting at the tip of my nose.

Is something wrong with me?

Cedric Diggory, now a good friend of Dora's, had shown the way to the library during their mini tour of Hogwarts.

She hadn't been able to check it out that day, which is why Dora was now stepping into the huge library.

Dora looked around the library with awe, but was a little disappointed when going through the books, they weren't very interesting if Dora was being honest.

She was picky.

Dora was curious to see a 'Restricted Section' maybe that's where they place the good books she thought to herself.

While checking out the rows and rows of books, Dora saw the bushy haired girl, Hermione Granger also sitting there a couple of books around her.

Not giving it much thought, Dora proceeded with her examination of the books.

There was a book that caught Dora's attention, it was about Hogwarts and it's founders, not "Hogwarts: A History" but more ancient.

After getting the book checked out, Dora decided to go outside.

As Dora went towards the owlery, to see Luella before going somewhere and reading, she heard hushed voices.