64.

It was dark outside, as it ought to be seeing that it was ten minutes past midnight

Cordelia tip toed to Harry's room as quietly as she could and opened the door to him room dramatically slow. Not wanting to startle him.

But Harry had never been much of a heavy sleeper, he lazily sat up and through his blurred vision figured it was Cordelia from her short height and long hair.

Cordelia crept closer to him with a cheesy smile on her face.

"Happy Birthday Harry" she said in a sing-song voice and held a muffin with a candle on it in front of him.

Harry sat up on his bed and rubbed his yes lazily.

"Thank you," he blew out the candle and kept the muffin aside, pulling the girl in bed with him.

"It's late" he grumbled, falling back asleep.

"I wanted to be the first one to wish you" he heard her sweet voice and felt her play with his hand that was placed on her stomach.

"I love you Black" Harry snuggles further as he said that.

"I love you too Pottah"

Cordelia giggled when Harry went on his elbows to tower over her and gave her a dirty look before slumping back down and turning away, making her giggle more.

"Alright sorry sorry" she breathed as a soft chuckle escaped her lips and pulled at him hand to turn him over.

"You better be" Harry grinned and closed his eyes again.

Cordelia smiled as she saw Harry slowly falling back into a dreamless sleep. A sigh escaped her lips as she stared up at the ceiling.

Harry had told not only Cordelia but it looked like almost everyone about Draco going into Borgin and Burke. He was constantly dotting on him every hour of the day.

From whatever she had heard, Cordelia had her guesses that Draco had joined the Death Eaters in place of Lucius Malfoy. Oh how she loathed that name at the moment. But she didn't want everyone knowing it just yet and having Draco shoved into Azkaban. Whatever it was, Cordelia knew Narcissa would have never wanted for Draco to join the group and Draco..... he was too big headed to think it through. He is rather impulsive and regrets his choices later on.

Cordelia fell asleep with Harry's arm around her waist. He was sixteen now.

Harry was showered with gifts from Sirius and they spent the first half of the day at Cordelia's. Sirius had decorated the living room with every sort of decoration available and had a big cake waiting for his godson.

"Thank you Sirius" Harry's voice cracked slightly but he quickly shook it off and hugged his godfather tightly.

The four had a lot of fun it seemed, to dancing on songs and singing together, they did everything they could for a party.