72.

Seven

Seven. If I was to destroy one, would he feel it? It is after all a piece of his soul.....

Thoughts raced in Cordelia's mind, as soon as she opened her eyes the next morning. Laying under the covers, she thought of the possibility of Voldemort possibly getting to know who, when and if his Horcrux is being destroyed.

Would it be wise to collect them all, before I start destroying them?

That was another big question in her mind. She didn't want Voldemort possibly changing the yet unknown location of his Horcruxes. That would be greatly infuriating.

Cordelia felt a sigh escape her lips as she snuggled deeper in the covers. As she closed her eyes, slowly drifting back to sleep.

But it never happened, someone knocked on the door. Knowing it was either of the two old men, she stayed quiet.

The door creaked open, and someone stepped in.

Cordelia closed her eyes, but was startled when she felt the person nearing her and touching her hair.

"Ahh!" She pushed the person away and turned towards them, silently sending a knockback jinx towards them.

Harry was thrown back, from his position as he landed on the floor with a thud.

"Harry!" She squealed with frantic eyes when she saw him laying sprawled out.

There were footsteps and Sirius barged into the room.

"What, what happened?" He questioned Harry and Cordelia.

"She jinxed me!" Harry groaned.

"He was being creepy and touching my hair. I didn't know who it was!" Cordelia reasoned.

Sirius looked from one teen to the other before sighing and helping Harry up.

"You were being creepy" Sirius patted Harry's back as he walked out with a smirk.

Harry looked dumbfounded for a moment before sighing and rolling his eyes. He face planted himself on Cordelia's soft bed.

"What are you doing here?" She questioned him after a few minutes of silence. Her fingers, very slowly, inching towards Harry's hair. But she stopped midway, her hand falling on the bed, which was quickly picked up by Harry, who then proceeded to pat himself on his head, using her hand. Motioning for her to play with his hair.

Cordelia rolled her eyes as a big smile graced her lips, she combed her hand through his hair.

"I was informed that you are greatly missing me, thus, me being the merciful Lord I am, decided to grace you with my presence" he said with a smirk.