57.

The next few days made Cordelia feel things she didn't know she could

She felt belittled, betrayed and hurt.

She knew people viewed her with a biased opinion because of her surname and her friendship with Draco. But never had she anticipated that Harry, of all people, would question her loyalty. Call her a traitor.

He had apologised and she did accept his apology like mature person, but the damage was done. She could not believe how much of an impact her surname had, until now.

Only because she was a Black and associated herself with people like the Malfoy's, didn't give anyone any right to question her, or did it?

Harry tried talking to her after that night, but Lia couldn't believe his words when he would tell her that everything was fine.

She couldn't help herself and the small voice that invaded her mind every time she looked at Harry, "He doubts us."

Fred and George's firework was the only source of entertainment she enjoyed for a day. Seeing Umbridge run around.

Lia forced herself to focus on her studies more and prepare herself for the O.W.L.s.

When Draco had came prancing into the library with the news that they had caught Harry and his defence group, Lia felt her eyes nearly pop-out of her sockets.

"Why do you seem so concerned?" He had questioned her, when she rushed to the Gryffindor common room, Draco followed her.

"It's nothing, I forgot my book in the common room" she tried to get rid of him but Draco wasn't that naive.

"You- you knew about it! You're a part of it!" He yelled at her.

"Of course I'm not, I literally hang out with you all the time. It's shocking to me, that's all, how I didn't notice the group when I'm from his house" she told him.

Unknown to the two cousins, Ron and Hermione were watching them with Neville by their side.

"You're lying!" Draco accused.

"So what if I was a part? Hmm? What will you do? Report me?" She yelled as she turned to face Draco.

"You- you, I trusted you! Traitor!"

This struck a nerve inside Lia, who at once had her wand up his throat.

Hermione was quick to act, she rushed to Lia and held her back.

"Say that again!" Lia fought against Hermione's tight grip.

Draco eyed the two girls, before he quickly rushed away, yelling behind him, "Mother won't like it!"

"Let go!" Lia screamed at Hermione, who loosened her grip.

Lia decided to rush to the opposite side, knowing she would only hex Draco if she was to see him at that moment.