15.

Cordelia spent her days studying and hanging out with Cedric and Draco

She did her best to stay strong and think positively when it came to her grandfather, Lazarus.

But it was hard at times.

And today seemed to be one to those nights.

Dora lay in her bed, thinking about her grandfather. He was the only one who she could count on with closed eyes and no hesitation what so ever.

Who would she celebrate her Christmas with?

Who will take the pains to go to Waterloo just to get her favourite sweets?

Who would clap the loudest when she's achieving her goals?

No one, she thought darkly.

Letting a few tears fall, she drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

-

"Shut up!" Dora yelled, losing her temper.

The red head Weasel was gloating and boasting to anyone who wanted to listen what had happened that night.

This time, he was telling two second years, and had concluded with- "You know I think that girl who has connections with Sirius Black was the one who gave him the password and put the blame on Neville"

Which is when Dora snapped.

The hall was silent, and before anyone could see what the next move would be, Ron was flying out of his seat and landed on his bottom.

The Slytherin's cheered on and laughed hard.

Harry was up and in an instance next to his friend.

"You love to talk, don't you!?" Dora in her moment of rage sent a babbling hex towards Ron, who started babbling immediately.

"50 points from Gryffindor Miss Black! Detention for the rest of the week!" Yelled Professor McGonagall, coming towards Ron and Harry.

"Of course" Dora scoffed, looking at McGonagall.

Undoing the red and golden tie that was wrapped neatly around her neck, she threw it at McGonagall's feet.

"Make it 100 why don't you"

"Miss Black you're talking to a Professor" She heard Remus' voice.

There was a pause and Professor Snape took this chance to give his unwanted input.

"If I'm not wrong Professor McGonagall, I think the attack was simply a result of Mr.Weasley provoking Ms.Black" he drawled out in his cold and expressionless voice.