52.

Cordelia wrapped the invisibility cloak around herself after her Prefect Rounds were over

The moonlight being the only source of light.

"I solemnly swear that I am upto no good" she whispered tapping the old parchment.

She stared in awe as ink spread itself beautifully around it.

Walking towards the library seeing Filch and Mrs.Norris nowhere near it, she walked softly.

Not wanting to alert even the ghosts of her adventures night.

Removing the latch as quietly as possible, she stepped inside the dark library.

"Lumos" a faint glow was present on the tip of her wand as she went past the bookshelves.

They seemed bigger now with no one around and the dark library making them look scary.

The restricted section had its door closed.

Checking the map, she held quickly whispered.

"Nox" as she stepped behind a bookshelf.

Mrs.Norris was on the same corridor as her.

Waiting for a few minutes, she squinted at the tap, trying her best to see throw the little moonlight that dimly light up the room.

Mrs.Norris moved past the library almost a five minutes after if not longer.

Sighing, she had her wand light up again.

Opening the doors made her flinch.

The squeak being too loud for such a silent room.

Stepping inside, she went under the rope, and stood straight again.

Looking around, on shelves, she had no idea which book could help her.

Picking up a few books on dark parts, she went throw them hastily.

Nothing.

Cordelia had almost given up when one book in particular caught her eye.

It had a stamp that read "Borgin and Burke", the book was plain black for cover.

Flipping through the pages, she found what she was looking for.

But it was late.

Deciding to come back later, she placed the book back in its place.

She quietly made her way to Gryffindor Tower and was grateful to see the Fat Lady, not missing from the portrait.

She did seem disturbed when she saw no one, but heard a voice whisper the password.

Walking to the girls dormitory, not before muttering "mischief managed." She laid down on her bed, satisfied with her success, she closes her eyes.