14.

Returning back to Hogwarts was more difficult than Cordelia had imagined it to be

After constant reassurance from Lazarus that he would be looking after himself and would be the one coming to collect her when she comes back, again, did only Dora board the train again.

Lazarus had asked Dora to keep his health a secret to herself and not tell the Malfoy's just yet.

Dora kept strong. Returning back, she was more invested in her studies than before.

The wandless magic lessons had yet to begun.

Anyone with proper working eyes and ears could see the tension that was between the golden trio.

It was a little amusing for Dora to see the Granger girl fret and cry over and about their friendship.

Whoever sent that firebolt, Dora was glad that they did so. Not because Harry had lost his nimbus but because the entertainment the broom provided.

Remus had informed Dora that he had indeed passed on the presents to Harry, also about him teaching Harry the Patronus Charm.

"Well, what do you reckon his patronus would be?" She questioned Remus.

"No idea. What do you reckon it could be?" Remus questioned right back.

"If you think about it...." She trailed of thinking, "It could be a stag or a doe maybe. But it could be anything"

"We'll have to find out" Remus chuckled.

That night Dora decided to talk to Granger.

And as if luck was on her side, she found Granger alone in the dorm that they were sharing.

"Granger" she started, walking towards her own bed, making the bushy haired girl look up with questioning eyes.

"Yes Black?"

"I would watch what I'm talking about if I were you" she said in a steel voice, "With all the pressure that you are under with all those extra lessons that you are taking. Watching your back could proof to be quite difficult" she finished.

"What are you-"

"I think you're smarter than that, or perhaps I'm under the wrong impression"

That was all.

Hermione could only assume that Dora meant- Professor Lupin.

That means she knows.... Hermione shook her head and focused back on her book.

-

Dora and Cedric had been studying a little in the library, completing their homework.

"How do you tolerate Snape ugh," Dora groaned, "This essay is rubbish" she said as she swiftly completed her essay on Undetectable Poisons.