12.

Cordelia was glad to be going back to her grandfather

Remus was staying back at Hogwarts. He was very hesitant and didn't want to invade, even after Dora told him several times that he wasn't. He was still reluctant.

But alas, he stayed back. Telling her he needed to be there if Sirius Black decides to show up again.

Dora had left her gift for Remus behind in his office, and had also handed another package to him, asking if he could give that to Harry during on Christmas.

-

"I thought Draco was your friend" Remus said, looking at the package confused.

"He is. He's my cousin. But Harry's not my friend either" Dora at that moment didn't know what she was saying.

"So what is he?" Remus mused with raised eyebrows.

A bit flushed, she replied, "Nothing. It says it's from you, I don't think James would've wanted his son roaming around in only one sweater"

Remus chuckled at that. He wondered how the fahsionista James Potter alongside with Sirius would've acted had they seen Harry dressed so plainly all the time.

"I'll give it to him"

"You can always come back if you don't like the Christmas food here" Dora said with a small smile.

"I will consider the option. Give your grandfather my wishes and enjoy your Christmas"

"You too. Happy Yule Professor"

-

"You're coming for the ball?" Draco questioned sitting down beside Dora.

"Great. We can dance together" Blaise spoke up before Dora could.

"I am. We'll see about that Zabini" she chuckled.

The journey back felt shorter somehow. Probably because Dora slept through most of it.

Stepping down the train, she was immediately blessed with the sight of Lazarus waiting for her.

Walking hastily towards him with the small amount of luggage that she had brought back, she hugged him.

"Grandpa, I missed you"

"I missed you too little one, you look so grown up. What is Hogwarts feeding you eh?" Lazarus joked.