41.

Cordelia spent the next few days sitting by herself, her house elves keeping her company for the better part of the day

Remus, although had asked her to come back, was not around much.

He tried his best to spend time with the young girl, when he would return at nights.

Remus was torn between keeping his significant other company, at a place where which was filled with bad memories for him and keeping Lia company, keeping a check on her health.

He was originally going to be living with Sirius at Number 12 Grimmauld Place, but the possibility that Cordelia could be unwanted there never crossed his mind.

-- A week before --

"I've asked Cordelia to return, we'll come here as soon as she arrives Pads" Remus told Sirius as the meeting was just starting up.

The Order meeting wad being held at Number 12 Grimmauld Place, courtesy of Sirius Black.

The Weasley's were moving in for the summer as well. Soon.

"Arthur I believe your children are coming over tomorrow with Ms.Granger?" Dumbledore questioned at the end of the meeting.

"Yes, yes. Thank you Sirius for the courtesy. I hope it's really not a problem" Arthur Weasley said with a smile as he glanced at Sirius, who waved his hand in a dismissive manner.

"Ah, Remus I overheard you telling Sirius about some arrangements. I think it would be better if they could be delayed for a bit"

This made Severus Snape stiffen up when he heard that. He knew what arrangements was being talked about at the moment.

"What" Sirius half yelled, he was looking forward to having Remus keep him company.

Remus didn't know why, but he could not help but feel offended upon hearing Dumbledore say that.

"Why is that Albus" he questioned.

Minerva McGonagall, who was also present at the meeting also nodded along Remus.

"I believe Ms.Black is close to the Malfoy's?"

"Are you suggesting here something sir?" Remus gritted out the last word.