26.

Cordelia had received a reply from Remus, which she yet had to read

Potions that day made Dora's eyes nearly pop out of her sockets.

Whatever the reason might be, how could Dumbledore keep such a nasty and cruel person around teenagers.

Dora was sure, had she been in Granger's shoe, she would've hexed Snape off or jumped down the Astronomy Tower after the humiliation.

"Don't boast Draco. Don't forget you felt the same when Moody had you turned into a ferret" she hissed at her cousin who could not stop laughing about Hermione's teeth.

"You were saying something Ms.Black?" Snape drawled standing in front of her.

Dora contemplated telling Snape off, but knew this would only backfire.

"Nothing professor" she said curtly.

Draco scoffed loudly once Snape went away, "Don't tell me you're friends with that mudblood behind my back"

"I'm not. But it's distracting me" she told him, not saying anything else for the rest of the lesson.

Walking away from the dungeons, she bumped into someone.... Moody.

"Apologies Professor, I didn't see you in my hurry" she quickly apologised.

Moody looked weird. He drank from his flask, his magical eye fixed on Dora.

"S'alright. You're Regulus Black's daughter?" The question surprised Dora a bit. Why would he be asking about her father.

"Yes sir" she replied curtly.

Nodding, he walked away grunting.

Dora felt an odd vibe coming from him. One that gave her goosebumps all over.

Shivering a bit, she walked away to her next class. Charms.

Dear Lia,

I apologise for taking so long, I was looking for an answer you expected from me.

I hope you're doing well.
Well from the sound of your previous letter, I'd say not so well. 

But you need not worry about me, I am perfectly fine courtesy Mipsy and Billy.

Now Harry's name coming out if that goblet is concerning to say the least.

I know not how or who could've done it, but it would've taken a real good wizard to do it. A powerful confundus charm is what I could think about, confusing the goblet into thinking that it had to call out four names. And anyone who would've done it, would have put Harry's name under another category and not precisely Hogwarts.