47.

Cordelia now very well knew why Sirius name was not being cleared

Cordelia now very well knew why Sirius name was not being cleared. Why Dumbledore forbade him from going anywhere. He only helped people he knew he could tame.

Remus unfortunately being one of them for now.

As Harry walked down to breakfast, he was glad to see Lia sitting there.

He knew about her fall out with Remus and tried to get them to talk but one glare from her and he shut up.

As Harry walked out, a small kiss from Lia seemed to somehow make him feel better when compared to all the support and advices he got.

"One wave and our trunks would be ready" she winked at him before he walked out of the door.

Molly pursed her lips when she saw Harry and Lia getting close. But didn't comment.

It didn't go unnoticed by Remus, Sirius, Harry and Lia though.

Lia was happy that Harry was cleared of all charges but somehow, the thought of them running away seemed better.

But Mr.Weasley's conversation with Sirius caught her attention.

"Listen, Sirius, Lucius Malfoy was at the Ministry -"

"What?" said Sirius sharply.

"Be quiet, you three! Yes, we saw him talking to Fudge on level nine, then they went up to Fudge's office together. Dumbledore ought to know."

"Absolutely," said Sirius. "We'll tell him, don't worry."

"Well, I'd better get going, there's a vomiting toilet in Bethnal Green waiting for me. Molly, I'll be late, I'm covering for Tonks, but Kingsley might be dropping in for dinner -"

He said rushing out again.

The day passed by rather quickly after that. Lia and Remus had although made up, the tension was stirred again as the holidays neared an end.

Lia had wrote to Narcissa about her not wanting to go back to Hogwarts, in return Narcissa asked to meet her in Diagon Alley.

Remus reluctantly agreed to let her go. Saying how maybe Narcissa would be able to make her see sense and change her mind about leaving Hogwarts.

"You'll be meeting Malfoy?" Harry questioned with furrowed brows when he saw Lia descending the steps dressed in a lilac dress with a ruched neck and puffed sleeves.

"Yes and Cissa" she smiled, glad she was able to go out.

"Do you want something?"

Harry shook his head, retreating to his room.

"Lucky, aren't you" Sirius scoffed when Remus and Lia were ready to leave.

"Very" she smirked.

Remus apparated them to Diagon Alley.