42.

Cordelia stood outside the Number 12 Grimmauld Place, as the house slowly presented itself

Remus Lupin, her guardian had filled her in a little about the Order and how he was there when not at home.

She was handed a small slip with the address written on it. But it wasn't Remus' handwriting.

Cordelia didn't know what to say, she was upset that Remus didn't tell her anything before and how Hermione Granger and the Weasley's were occupying the place, while she wasn't even informed.

She had cursed Dumbledore and Remus had to apologise almost constantly for a whole day.

"Let's go in. Don't touch anything though" Remus kept his hand on her back and lightly pushed her towards towards door. Where when tapped his wand.

Cordelia had foggy memories running through her mind.

She could picture her grandmother and the elf Kreature walking around the corridors.

Stepping inside quietly as Remus closed the door after him, she felt deja vu pass through her.

The ceilings were as high as they had been, but the house felt different. Dark.

It could be because of the dim gas lamp or the peeling paint. The knobs and handles were as they used to be, only now a little rusty.

They passed a moth eaten curtain.

"What's-" but she was quickly cut off by Remus shushing her and guiding her forward.

Remus led Lia to the dinning room, where the huge ginger family was along with a few members of the Order and Sirius. Everyone eating their lunch.

"Umph Remus" Sirius smiled upon seeing the tall man, his mouth stuffed with chicken.

"Sirius chew your food please" Remus sighed and walked in.

As Remus walked in, everyone saw Cordelia standing by the door.

Sirius felt as if someone had punched him in the gut. The last time he had seen the girl, she was bloody and bruised but now as she stood, in her black skirt and black top he felt as if he was seeing his younger brother all over again.

Only now feminine and young.

"What is she doing here!" Ronald Weasley screeched when he saw the dark haired girl.

"Ron" Molly warned, and turned to Lia with a smile that felt very unwelcoming, "Come in dear, do you want me to fix you a plate?"

"No, we had lunch before we arrived" Remus spoke on Lia's behalf.

Lia looked around the kitchen as everyone continued with their lunch.

It looked so different.

"I'm Sirius Black"