20.

It was amusing to see how uncomfortable Remus looked while dropping Cordelia at platform 9¾

The students- some gasped looking at him, whereas quite a few came over to complain about how he should not have left.

Harry Potter being one of them.

"Professor Lupin. Cordelia.  Hi" he breathed standing in front of Cordelia and Remus.

He was a little confused to see that it was Remus dropping off Cordelia, and not the Malfoy's.

"Harry, I don't think I am your Professor anymore" Remus chuckled, he was reminded of Lily at that moment.

"What do you want Potter?" Dora said coolly.

Harry flushed a little, before speaking, "I came over to say hi and that I saw you at the Quidditch World Cup. You looked cute" he said cheekily.

Dora was horrified and embarrassed at Harry's sudden confession. Her cheeks tinted  pink.

Remus wanted to bark out a laughter.

That was so James.

He coughed in an attempt to conceal his chuckling.

"Potter" Dora spoke incredulously, "What are you on! I think you have a train to board"

"So do you. Come with me" he winked.

"Go away Potter!" She shrieked a little, turning red with embarrassment.

Remus couldn't hold it in, he laughed out loud. "Oh, you remind me of James and Lily" he whispered.

Harry smiled proudly upon hearing that. He must be doing something right for Remus to say that.

"Go" Dora shoved Harry's shoulder, it made no difference.

But Harry complied, waving bye at Remus and saying how he'll have a great year this year, he boarded the train.

"I didn't know Harry and yourself were-" Remus chuckled when he was cut off why the pink faced girl.

"We're nothing! He's probably on something" she whispered.

"Well you do have a train to board" Remus smiled.

Looking at the scarlet train, Dora felt déjà vu.

"I'll come collect you"

Looking up at Remus, she whispered almost sadly. "You'll come collect me when I come back right?"

Remus furrowed his brows, knowing how the small girl in front of him was still not over Lazarus' death. How she was trying to suppress her emotions, which only made it harder for her.

"Lia," he bent down a little, "Of course cub. Write to me. Often, no everyday, okay?" He smiled.

Dora nodded, smiling at Remus.