25.

Cordelia crept up the steps of the owlery

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Cordelia crept up the steps of the owlery. The letter she had written for Remus in her hand.

She was surprised to see Luella and another Snowy White Owl sitting together, they looked as if they were hanging out in their own owl-ish way.

What surprised her more was how Aleks was also sitting perched up high on a wooden stand.

"Aleks! I thought you were with Remus" she called out, making him hoot and come down, sitting on her shoulder.

Upon hearing Dora's voice, Luella turned around and hooted, sitting on Dora's unoccupied shoulder.

She looked funny, having two large owls perched up on her small shoulders.

"What are you both up to" she giggled.

There where footsteps and hushed voices moving towards them.

Adding to Dora's amazement, she saw the other snowy white owl flying over to someone behind her.

"Black, what are you doing here?" She heard Granger question.

"Sending an owl. Obviously" Dora drawled.

Luella stuck her leg out quickly, not giving Aleks a chance.

"Take this to Remus Luella" she whispered typing the letter securely.

Turning around she saw, Harry writing a letter, while Hermione looked at Dora with questioning eyes.

"Writing to your dear Azkaban escapee are we" she chuckled when Harry folded the letter.

"You're writing to Professor Lupin and how do you know about Sirius" Hermione frowned.

Dora scoffed at her, "I'm writing to Remus. Of course I know about Sirius. His dear godfather."

"Can I use your owl?" Harry was quick to interrupt Hermione.

"Is he fast?" He added.

Aleks huffed with pride, "Yes."

The snowy white owl hooted, quickly flying away from Harry.

"Take this to Sirius Aleks" Dora said after Harry had finished tying his letter.

Hooting the black owl took off.

"Thank you" Harry smiled, feeling content.

As Dora went past them, she heard Harry trying to stroke his owl and then yell when the owl moved away.

"First Ron, then you," Harry said angrily. "This isn't my fault."

Of course Bumblebee is not talking to Harry. Jealousy ruins a lot of things.....

Shaking her head she walked back into the castle, moving towards Dumbledore's office, she prepared herself, not for the lesson, but for what she had to say.

Burning Down | Harry Potterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें