27.

Note: for the story.... Dobby joins Hogwarts before Winky does. Thank you.

D e c e m b e r , 1st   1 9 9 5

Cordelia woke up with a smile on her face, only for it to falter a little when she remembered her grandfather.

Shaking her head, she drew the curtains back and was shocked to see a small pile of gifts sitting at the end of her bed.

Luella and Aleks sitting near the window as well. Hooting when they saw Dora up.

Moving towards the gifts. She looked through the boxes. They were all from Lazarus. And it also had a letter.

Feeling her eyes water. She let a tear or two slip before wiping them away quickly when the door to the dorm was opened.

"Oh" she heard Granger, "Happy Birthday"

A dry thanks was all she got in reply.

The gifts were from Lazarus as well as Remus.

Getting dressed and putting on the new hairband that she had gotten, she moved down for breakfast.

It was a thick black velvet hairband with flowers of diamond littered across it.

Her face was a little flushed, it was glowing. She felt happy that day.

"Lia! Mother has sent an owl for you" Draco yelled, catching some attention.

Walking over to the Slytherins, she was greeted by quite a few people wishing her.

"Happy Birthday" Draco whispered smiling as he slid over the letter and one big box and one small box over to Dora.

"Thank you dragon" she hugged him.

"Here" Blaise said and shyly slid over a box towards Dora.

"Thank you Blaise. You didn't have to" she smiled.

Adding to her pile of gifts was Cedric.

"Happy Birthday to the best" he said, bowing down in a playful manner.

"Thank you. Thank you" Dora giggled.

She was finally fourteen now.

Moving towards the Gryffindor Tower again to keep her presents in her dorm, she met Neville.

Neville wished Dora, saying he could get her a plant if she liked.... Dora was conflicted between saying no and accepting.

"Something with flowers maybe...?" She trailed off.

"I know a few simple flower plants. I'll get them" he said and rushed off.

Dora was confused but delighted when she heard that she would be going home for two days.