4

Audrey's POV.

I tap my foot against the tiled floor of cafeteria repeatedly. Biting my nails I waited impatiently for Vivienne to exit the classroom. It has been fifteen minutes already, why isn't she out of the class yet? What they might be talking about? Is prof. Vincent going to punish her?

" Did you saw his chest? I bet he is 48 inches broad!" Betty chirped. She is another one of Lavender's follower.

"Oh my fuck! His long thick fingers were worth dying for," Ashley cupped her mouth as she giggled hysterically while adjusting her big glasses over her nose. Well that's a shock for me too as Ashley is your typical nerd. Always engrossed in books and black rimmed glasses.

Lavender huffed at them and adjusted her skirt over her thighs as she pulled her one leg over other,"Hey guys listen to this!" She gestured to everyone sitting on the table to scoot closer to her. Like she is about to drop the biggest mystery bomb. However I didn't complied or scooted closer, I am not interested in their gossips. Fifty percent of such talks are always rubbish.

"I thought he was looking at me," she twirled a strand of her golden blonde hair around her finger while chewing on her gum before taking a napkin and spitting the gum in it, folding the napkin, she tossed it in the dustbin stationed a few feet away from our table before continuing,"I mean I maybe wrong but I caught him looking at me with intense gazes." She waved her hands in the air.

" Yeah, I also caught him looking in your direction, many times," Betty confirmed. Well this is something that perked my interest as I scooted closer to Maya to join their conversation.

" What are you talking about?" Mia squeaked. Apparently faking happiness for her 'bestfriend'.

" That's not true! He might be just looking at you like a student while discussing the syllabus. Moreover you were sitting closer to front seats, you might have interpret him wrong." Ashley rambled, clearly wanting to prove lavender wrong.

Lavender huffed at her and rolled her eyes," No!" She announced, displeased," I saw the way he was looking, it can not be a casual glance at a student! He was clearly having some dirty thoughts about me," she giggled again.

Mia and Maya squealed at the same time and hugged her. Well I am surprised how much happiness can people fake! I thought as I took the sight of three happy bestfriends hugging each other basically over a self made up thing. A ping of jealousy invaded my heart as I realised that what lavender is saying could be partially true. I mean to say, I too saw the way his eyes widened when he saw Vivienne entering the class. There are chances he took the same interest in lavender as well. It's trend nowadays, having a threesome or something like that. Men can be creative you know.

In my peripheral, I saw Vivienne's dark silhouette bolting out of the room. I immediately stood up and rushed out of the cafeteria to follow her but by then she had already disappeared. Dejected, I started walking to my next class, literature. Guess I have attend the class alone. Again.

As I walked down the pupil packed hallway, a tap at my shoulder startled me. I turned back around and gasped,"Vivienne where were you-" I stopped myself mid sentence as I saw Mars standing infront of me. Adjusting his bag over his shoulder, he shifted uncomfortably on his feet.

"Do you need something?" I asked, confused at his sudden appearance.

He scratched the back of his neck nervously,"Um.. nevermind," he said softly before walking past me into the class room. I followed his suit.

"In case you are wondering, Vivienne already left," I called him from behind him. He stopped in his track and turned back to me,"Why?"

"That even I don't know," I shrugged and passed him a half smile before walking to my seat.