38

The building of the coaching institute was swarming with students wearing casual hoodies along with jeans and sneakers. Their hair lazily tied in messy buns and big glasses rested on their noses. On the very first glance, I concluded that majority of them were highly competitive. And that very thought alone gave me a heart attack, just the mere thought of spending hours among dozens of nerds who looks down at you.

I saw girls giggle among themselves when they saw my clothes, and some of them even glared at me when they saw me walking with Prof. Vincent, hand in hand.

Great they must be thinking I am his whore or something, it was so evident by their gaze.

Then my gaze diverted to a couple of boys, who were eying me hungrily. Pretty much evident that this place lacked some really sexy girls.

No offences!

Never in my life had I felt this much self-conscious. I was looking so out of the box here, like someone who got ready to attend wedding or something but lost her way in between and instead was roaming in the corridors of an elite coaching institute which only had students who were kins of high government officials and senators.

I pinched professor's shirt between my fingers and thumb, halting his steps.

I rose on my toes and leaned towards his ears, "Um.. I was thinking can we come here later? I have some urgent work to do at the moment." I desperately urged him to leave this place for now. I can come back here later, in much presentable clothes. I can borrow some formal dress shirts and skirt from Vivienne and then come back here.

"I am afraid I can't do that Audrey. People here are punctual and our appointment is fixed at 6:15 pm," he cleared his throat before passing me a small smile and continued walking ahead.

Half heartedly, I followed behind him. Keeping my gazed fixed at the floor. Too ashamed to meet other's gazes and look at their snickering faces.

I am a walking laughing stock here at the moment...

Ha! What a start!

On the top floor was a single cabin which belonged to the director. Like every other floor, this one too was shining with polished doors, nicely painted walls and cleaned glass windows. The floor was so slippery that I almost lost my balance twice and not to mention the loud noises my stilettoes made which echoed in the taunting silence of the hall further adding to the long list of my embarassing moments of this eve.

We entered into a enormous cabin with glass walls and a huge table was stationed in the far corner of the room. A lavish couch set sat in the other corner of the room, and painting or expensive art pieces decorated the walls.

A man in his fifties with pepper salt hair and neatly shaved jaw sat behind the table. Wearing a well tailored suit and a satin scarf wrapped around his neck. A deep scar running down the side of this face and he wore diamond studs in his ears.

"Ah! Look who comes here," he exclaimed the moment he saw professor walking towards him. Professor passed a curt nod to him in acknowledgement and gestured towards me,"She is the girl I was talking about earlier, Maximilian."

"Ah, I see," his eyes then moved to me. Firstly, his eyes darkened in lust as they trailed over my body before he quickly composed himself. His gaze then changed into a mocking one as he observed my dress in amusement.

"Going somewhere?" He raised one of his neatly plucked eye brows at me, pointing towards my appearance.

By now I was so mortified that I wanted nothing more then to hide myself in my bed and never come out again.