7

Vincent's POV.

How her ocean blue eyes were focused on her textbook like she was reading the most interesting thing in the world, the way she nibbled on the head of her pencil.
How her pink juicy lips pouted everytime she tried hard to understand a simple thing. I must say I am so not impressed by her poor knowledge and lack of interest in studies. She really needs to work hard in some subjects otherwise I am afraid, she won't be able to clear her semester.

The memory of her face flashed before my eyes, the way she was staring at me through the window. I could literally feel her eyes all over my body. And the way her mouth was gaped, I bet she didn't even realise but she was indeed ogling me with a wide opened mouth. A chuckle left my lips when I remember her petite body bolting away from the hallway when I caught her red-handed staring at me. I wonder if she too has crude fantasies about me, just the way I have for her?

I am already missing her and fuck me if I don't get to see her within an hour, I would be going insane from frustration. Sexual frustration to be exact. It's not easy to walk from one building to another sporting a hard-on, attending classes with 50% female population, being stopped by random professors and had to introduce myself while constantly worrying about how to hide the bulge at my crotch. All because I find one of my students sexually arousing and I have butterflies in the pit of my stomach everytime she locks her eyes with me? Ugh! It even sounds so cliché and wrong. Almost like a sin.

Dude, it's not easy to be a man!

Three consecutive knocks sounded at my door and I had to close my laptop to attend whoever decided to visit me.  It's not even like I was doing anything on it despite having piles of workload over my shoulder, I choose to ignore it and pay attention to the curly haired girl who seems like having a remote control of my arousal nowadays.

"Come in," I answered the knock while adjusting my cock underneath my trousers, in a more comfortable position.

The annoying yet familiar sound of my granddad's wooden cane hitting the floor, announced his arrival even before he could take a step in.

My head instantly shot up in the direction where door is. My granddad with his black dress suit and cremé coloured scarf entered in my cabin. His white long beard was braided with gold rings, wrinkles hugged his sky blue eyes—same as mine—and his thin lips. He passed me a tooth-y grin as he asked,"May I sit?"

"Ofcourse not!" I rolled my eyes at his failed attempt of a joke.

"Whatever," he grumbled and took his seat on the chair opposite mine, across the oakwood table.

"What brings you here?" Cutting the crap, I jumped to the point straight. I get no kick out of making my granddad notice that I am hard, sitting in my office, in the middle of my work hours.

"So here is the catch. As you may know, we have clubs in our university?" He looked me through his lashes as his heavy voice sounded timid. Hmm, granddad and timid..what is he up to now? Last time he was this way, he forced me to go on a date with Diandra.

I raised one of my thick brows at him,"So?"

"Would you like to take up the responsibility of any of the club? Like as a head?" He looked away as he joined his words into a sentence and threw them so fast at me that I swear I didn't see it coming.

"What? You want me to take up such a huge responsibility knowing that I have this internship," I gestured towards the pile of plastic files stationed beside my laptop,"and my college?"

"I know it's stupid, even I don't know why did I even proposed you to do theatre club in the first place!" He mumbled under his breath.

" Wait theatre?" I sneered. Clearly unimpressed," you know how much interest I have in theatre! No wonder you even thought about assigning all this drama to me," I huffed  in annoyance.