9

Vincent's POV:

Professor Patrick was one hard headed man to crack. Took me whole two hours to convince him that he can trust me with the charge of his 'favourite' club and rest himself assure. And not to mention the nosy prying by grandpa about the sudden change of my mood. Imagine what would have been my excuse to him, if I had been honest, oh just that one of my students possesses the key to my arousal. And to satisfy my desires about her, I am entering this club because she is in it and I want to be closer to her. Big deal!

Thankful to my genes, I am smarter than that. Had to convince him that I wanted to do it to boost up my area of specializations, hence one more skill added to the long list of my talents. Old man was not so naive to believe me right away but the lack of grounds of suspicion, had him nodding his head in consent.

I adjusted the ironed collar of my blue shirt, as I took long strides towards auditorium M. Nervousness and uncertainty constantly manipulating my nerves. What if I actually messed up the whole play?

But all my insecurities were overpowered with the idea that I will be seeing Audrey more often. For longer time periods and not to mention, with full liberty.

Opening the doors, I entered an almost empty auditorium, except for a few—by few I mean atleast twenty—students. Just as I expected, I was late. All thanks to Patrick!

Me, entering the auditorium had erupted a wave of surprise among the sea of students as they crowded around me. Eager to know the reason underlying me replacing the professor they expected the most to be present right here instead of me. I quickly washed my gaze over every face that was present in the crowd, but couldn't found the one for whom I came here. Amongst them the brightest was the smile of Ms. June who was beaming at me. I returned her smile before beginning to explain them that how sorry professor Patrick was to walk out of the club last moment, concealing my part behind his sudden retreat.

No, she is not here, late as ever! What am I gonna do with this girl? And how come I can never be annoyed at her being unpunctual, the trait that irritates me the most in general?!

In my peripheral I caught a beautiful figure advancing towards us, meekly. Confused frown edging her features, her brows knitted together and the cute pout seems permanent to me nowadays. My breathe stuck in my throat, she was looking exceptionally pretty today. Her cute mini skirt was flowing around her thighs as she swayed her hips right and left in a natural rythm, her petite curvy figure looking cute with those pink pouty lips stained with a deep shade of glossy pink. The gloss looked cheap, compared to the much expensive varieties of lipstick I had spoilt of the women I have fucked before, yet I couldn't help but think how arousing it would taste mixed with her own flavour. Her long caramel blonde strands bouncing freely in loose curls. Holy fuck, what a masterpiece she is!

If there was anyone who could remind me of Desdemona, it would be her and no one else. That unquestionable virtue with unbelievable innocence, God!

Speaking of Desdemona, I maneuvered my attention back to students and started explaining the matters in further detail, every now and then stealing glances at Audrey who has now moved closer to the crowd yet so much away from me. God, this distance is killing me..

Everyone, like morons accepted my explanation and rejoiced in it, except her. She was the only one who could smell something fishy in my made-up story. And for that I was proud of her. I have always sensed it in her, she is years ahead in maturity than any of the students of her age. I just wonder what must have passed in her life to make her qualify for this level of sensibility and wisdom.

My attention was revived when I heard the snapping tone of Ms. June. Some girls can be such a pain in ears while talking!

"It's not even like you are an old member of this club that your are 'concerned for its success'. Relax!" The way she scooted closer to me, like expecting me to notice her defending me actually irritated me. How dare she talk like that to my Audrey?!