61

After hanging my last outfit in the closet, I waltzed out of it and made a beeline for bathroom.

Before I can enter the steamy place, I turned around and took a once over look of my new room.

I took Vincent up on his offer and decided to move into his house.

He accompanied me to the bar I used  to work at, when I went there to resign. Milly's face was worth watching when she saw Vincent tightening his grip around my waist. That bitch did her best in painting my relationship with Dayton bad in Vincent's eyes. Yet his love won.

I did not exit the bar before flipping my middle finger in her face.

As for Dayton, he shut himself up the moment he saw Vincent's Porsche pull in his driveway.

All throughout yesterday Vincent helped me move my things into his house. He offered that I can take my furniture as well but there is no way in hell I am moving in my second-hand, worn-out furniture in his million dollar home. It will definitely stick out like a sore thumb.

So I decided to sell them online instead.  That earned me a few dollar bills itself.

So now, after setting up my wardrobe, I decided to take a bath before leaving for college.

I was in middle of washing my hair , when I heard a alot of clattering noises coming from the bedroom. At some point I decided to tip toe out and sneak a look at what is happening in my room. Then I realized I am not in my old apartment and here in his house, Vincent have guards so whatever it is, definitely can't be life threatening. This thought solely filled me with ease and security as I turned the faucet on and went back to enjoying the warm water of the shower.

Once I was done, I stepped out of the glass cubicle and tip toed to the sink. Wiping away the dew from the mirror, I stared at my happy face in satisfaction. I am no gold digger but the idea of waking up everyday in this bedroom with the most beautiful view I have ever witnessed, this fully stocked bathroom with no rusty faucets and noisy neighbors had my toes curling in excitement.

I just feel like a princess waking up in a castle, having a long line of attendants tending to my every needs—as in clothing and food, nothing else.

Not that I am ever going to admit this to Vincent though.

I brushed my teeth with the electric toothbrush, which appears to be a status symbol for all billionaires. I didn't have to so much as move my wrist before it cleaned my mouth so well that I gawked at my pearly white teeth in wonder.

There was a cluster of skin care products lining the glass shelve above the sink. I don't recognize half of the products here. I applied body lotion on my arms and legs before squeezing a generous amount of moisturizer on my palm and massaging my face with it.

I wrapped a pink fluffy towel on my head and slipped into the matching bathrobe, before exiting the bathroom.

As I stepped into the room, I noticed how bland it looked. Although I didn't decorate it much, but still there was a few small articles that I placed here and there to give it some life. Now that I see it, it looks quite plain and lifeless. As it was before I settled it. Ignoring it, I walked to my closet.

An unattractive loud shriek escaped my lips as I took in the empty shelves mocking me.

What the fuck!

Where are my clothes?

Then I remembered the noises that was coming from the room while I was in shower. I should have known something was going out there.

Stupid me!

I hesitated leaving the room in nothing but the bathrobe. But then I thought, fuck it, it's my boyfriend's house anyways.