57

I squirmed under him as he started attacking my neck with wet kisses. An involuntary giggle escaping my mouth. He planted a lingering kiss over the top of my cleavage before leaning up on his arms which were placed on either side of my head.

He watched my squirming body clad in his shirt with hooded eyes glazed with lust.

He unbuttoned the shirt taking his sweet time. With each button, he placed a kiss on my skin until he reached my navel.

Ripping the rest of the buttons off he torn the shirt off of my body and moved to remove the boxers.

Once I was fully naked, he didn't wasted even a second before attacking my breast.

Taking the left nippled in his mouth, he storked it with his warm wet tongue before clapping his lips shut around it and pulling on it. My back arched on it's own as a low moan left my lips.

My own fingers trailed to my right breast in order to grace it with some attention but Vincent held my wrist midway and tucked it over  my head with his free hand. The other one was roaming leisurely over my whole body possessively.

A string of incoherent curses left my lips as his teeth grazed the tip of my pebbled nipples.

He pulled away his hand which was tucking my wrist away and moved it over my right breast. Taking my other sensitive and over-responsive bud in between his index finger and thumb, he gave it a light squeeze before pulling on it.

I shut my eyes tightly and let my body get into rythm with his sweet torturous fingers and tongue.

I had this feeling that this time won't be as gentle as the last one, since we both were drowned in lust and longing.

Soon enough,  I started feeling the pressure building up in my belly and an involuntary curse left my mouth. I am going to cum just by the foreplay. I thought I was better at controlling it than that.

Nevertheless, I didn't wanted him stop. I would kill him if he does. Not quite literally though!

Vincent released my nipples from the clutches of his mouth, leaving it wet and bothered as he started kissing me down my navel. My lower belly clenched in need as he kept on kissing the area below my navel.

As he parted my legs apart, I clamped my hands over my mouth, to control the haywire moans I knew I would soon be releasing like a mad bull.

Vincent noticed it, grabbing my wrist, he pulled it away from my mouth.

"Don't," he demanded with a husky voice, his warm breath fanning the skin of my already widespread legs,"I like it when you moan my name. I like the breathless call of it." There was this devilish glint in his eyes which followed after his words, giving them it's legit authenticity.

I inhaled deeply, sucking in enough breath to last me a coherent sentence,"Wouldn't want the helpers hearing it now, do we?"

He tried so hard to control by biting down on his lips but still a humorous chuckle left his lips. "These walls are soundproof." He uttered in a 'duh' tone. Making me blush profusely. As if having his face between my legs while conversing with him wasn't enough to embarass me.

He stared at my flushed cheeks with adoration heavy in his eyes before attacking my clitoris with his familiar warm tongue.

God, I love this man so much....

I threw my head back in ecstasy as his tongue started working wonders on the most private region of my body. All the while maintaining an intense staring contest with me. Tears started burning the corners of eyes by keeping my eyes open for that long without once blinking.  I was afraid that if I close my eyes and reopen it, I will snap awake from this beautiful dream of mine.