23

I tossed on my bed and threw the blanket off my body. It's too hot!

I glanced at the ticking clock hanging on the right wall and it read two in the morning yet no traces of sleep were found in my eyes. I was wide awake!

I walked to the small window, giving the view of the sidewalk where Professor parked his car the last time he dropped me home, my hands instantly shot up to touch the pounding nerve on my neck at the mention of professor's name.

"It pleases me to see you happy."

"There might be someone who likes you too."

Professor's voice rang in my head continuously, as I jumped back on my bed and shoved my head into my pillow, desperately trying to get rid of the sound of professor's voice which was continuously playing in my head.

The cute dimple on his chin, the ticklish stubble on his cheeks which teases me whenever he whispers something in my ear.

"I won't bite you."

The heat and emotions that were raging in my head, were messing it up. The itch in between my legs heightened as I realised I haven't touched myself in a long time. Maybe this is why my body is reacting so oddly towards a male?

The hand which were massaging the back of my neck slipped down to my bosom as my fingers felt the pebbled nipples there. My fingers touched them softly, tracing cicrles around the perked up nipples. Grasping the soft flesh in between my middle finger and index one, I pulled at it. My breath hitched at the sudden desirable pressure added to the already tender flesh. Tickles went down the skin of my stomach as I slowly trailed my fingers downwards. Resting them at my pubic bone, I recalled what professor said,"Spread your legs."

I released a shaky breath as I followed through his command even in his absence. Remembering the last time when I didn't listen and he had to spread them himself. Honestly I like that better. His dominance..

I slowly spread my legs apart, to make space for my own hands. My fingers trailed down to the slit of my nether regions.

I slid my index finger up and down the slit over my cotton panties, teasing myself. Since I have recently shaved my bikini line, the skin there was still tender and due to it, it felt more wet and vulnerable. My hips bucked at the sensations, wanting to be touched more.

Complying by, I slid my middle finger inside my panties, my sleep wear rolled up to my stomach, leaving the now exposed skin a victim of the cold air.

I parted my lower lips with both index and ring finger while the middle one felt the erection of my clit. The wetness making my fingers slip up and down with ease as my vagina clenched in need. I started rubbing my clit, applying more pressure to it as a soft moan left my lips.

My other free hand reached the night stand's last drawer as I pulled out a packed gift which was from Vivienne last year on my 18th birthday. A vibrator.  Which I never used before because this kind of throbbing need to be touched badly was never that intense in the past.

I haphazardly unboxed the shiny red vibrator and fussed with the device. Having no idea about how to operate it. Reaching for the manual inside the box, I quickly went through half of it and followed it by adjusting the speed of the vibrator.

The silent noises of vibration echoed in the quiet room as I bring it closer to my lower lips. Hesitantly, I slipped out of my white panties as they bundled around my ankles and touched it over my moist lips. I jostled away by the foreign feeling, it felt closely like a mild electric shock.

I bit my lips in confusion, a quiet whimper escaped my lips as my entrance throbbed in desire. Then it hit me, I set the speed way too high for a new user. Adjusting it to a low pace I bring it again close to my lips and glided it over my slit. My hips bucked up in response. The speed still high but I clenched my eyes shut and pressed the device against my clit, applying pressure on it, I started tracing irregular shapes over the sensitive bundle of nerves.