Sequel

First of all a big thank you to everyone enjoying this story right now. Thank you for giving me a chance to share this story with y'all.

This book was supposed to be a BDSM based novel but then my plan changed. I didn't wanted to limit this lovestory of Vincent and Audrey's to sexual relationship. I wanted real emotions to be involved. Consider it as a plot twist but I wanted them to start off as a real couple and then enter into a BDSM relationship —okay that might be a spoiler—so other things being said, I want to present to you all the sequel to this book.

 Consider it as a plot twist but I wanted them to start off as a real couple and then enter into a BDSM relationship —okay that might be a spoiler—so other things being said, I want to present to you all the sequel to this book

The name is FORBIDDEN DESIRES.

~Feelings never fade.~

Years has passed now since they have last seen each other. A beautiful lovestory left incomplete....

Audrey has now moved on in her life. Living the life of an elementary school teacher.

Vincent too has moved on and has gotten engaged to his childhood bestfriend, Diandra Rain.

But what will happen when these star-crossed lovers crosses each other's path again? Destiny plays a beautifully cruel game and made these past lovers come across each other once again in life.

And this time Audrey vows to know him more, in his raw and real form....

***

Tell me your thoughts about it. I will try to update as frequently as possible.

Much love, Bailey!