35

"You can sleep here till I complete my work. And then I will drop you home."

He said and turned around, about to walk away. I looked down at the couch before slowly taking a seat on it and looked at professor's retreating back. Suddenly he turned around and strode towards me, now towering over me. He crouched down on his knees at an eye level with me.

"And you don't have to be sorry for being jealous." He pecked my nose playfully before bursting out in chuckles.

Colour rose to my cheeks in embarassment as I frantically shook my head at him, a deep frown engraved on my features as I denied his allegations,"I wasn't jealous." I turned my face away before huffing in anger.

"Yes you were," he then leaned down to my ears,"And you looked cute when jealous." My breath hitched both at the close proximity between us and the dread at being caught.

My embarassment seemed to amuse him more as he clutched his stomach as he laughed hysterically, tears leaking from the corner of his eyes.

He took a seat beside me on the couch, still laughing his guts out. Anger rose to my senses and I punched his solid arms. Which were a replica of rock or so I believe because my knuckles started throbbing in pain.

His amusement only fuelled seeing the pathetic shit that I was.

In a matter of second, I pulled my legs up on the couch and climbed on his lap, now straddling him. I clutched his collar in my both hands aggressively and give it a light shook,"You will stop laughing now, or I am gonna choke you."

He pulled my hands away from his collar and kissed my both palms subsequently,"Feisty, aren't we?"

I rolled my eyes haughtily,"How cliché!"

He remained quiet, now eying me with heated desire as I felt his gaze bore holes in the side of my face. I averted my eyes, unable to handle the intensity his gaze hold.

I felt his eyes travel to my body, lingering on my cleavage which showed through the V neckline of my sundress.

"You have been such a tease all day.." he breathed out the words huskily. My head quickly snapped back to him, now facing him. He looked at my face with hooded eyes as I saw his cheeks reddening.

He looked hot all flustered and bothered...

I softly place my palms on his cheeks,"Your cheeks are burning!" I pulled my hands away, blowing on them to get rid of the heat. It cooled down however my body did not as it felt like I was on fire.

Yup! I was hot too..

I leaned closer to him, my lips hovering over his, time seemed to stop as I saw myself move in slow motion, courtesy alcohol. But I didn't kiss him, instead asked him,"Does my breath still smell?" I innocently pout at him. Knowing all too well how badly he was yearning for me to kiss him already.

I mentally giggled at my victory as he grunted in impatience before taking the first move himself as he slammed his lips on mine.

I too accepted his advances and kissed him back. His lips moulded around mine perfectly, like they were made for each other.

All the insecurities that were swirling in my head these past few day flew out of the window the moment he started moving his red juicy lips around mine.

I too tilt my chin up, matching his pace. His tongue licked my bottom lip before taking it in his mouth and sucking on it.

My hips thrusted against his subconsciously as moans left my mouth.