45

Today went terrible.

I was so happy when I woke up but after I received that picture, my mood turned sour. Why am I receiving those things? Who are sending me these shit surprises and why?

What should I do?

"I am so sorry Vivi.." I apologize for the umpteenth time from Vivienne as she dropped me home in her car.

"Trust me Audrey it's okay!"she sternly stated, getting bored of hearing me apologize to her again and again.

"No it's not fine! I shouldn't have yelled at you. I am so-" she stopped me in mid sentence,  her manicured fingers pointing at me in disapproval, "Don't you dare finish that sentence.  I understand people have bad days sometimes and it's so natural to react accordingly."

Actually today my mood was so off that I was avoiding almost everyone in school and then  Vivienne started rambling on about her photoshoot campaign which annoyed the hell out of me and I snapped. And since then I am so ashamed of my lack of control and has been apologizing profusely.

I pulled her into a hug before saying my good byes to her and exited the car.

As I opened my bagpack to fish out the keys of my apartment,  I found another weird thing at my door mat.

Crouching infront of it, I found a silver chain with an oval shaped blue stone incrusted pendant.  I immediately recognized it as mine, I lost it a couple of months ago in a community park.

There was another small card attached to it. As I bought the card closer to my face, I got a whiff of its scent. It was my cologne!

Oh my freaking gosh!

My hands were literally shaking terribly as my stomach churned in fear.

My heartbeat was pounding in my ears and I felt oddly cold all over my body.

I smacked my lips together, mustering up some strength I opened the card and it was oddly blank.

Actually the message was in it's scent.

Whoever it is, knows me better than I am assuming. He knows I love red roses, he knows what cologne I use and he has been after me since months, since he had the pendant I lost months ago.

My legs gave out under me and I finally collapsed on the worn out door mat of my house.

Wiping away the unshed tears from the rim of my eyes, I stood up back and got in my house.

Gulping two glasses of chilled water down my throat, I sat down on my couch and played some soft music on my phone.

Silently listening to it, I tried to calm down my nerves and tried ro comprehend everything.

Having someone stalk after me is so hard to believe,  it's almost nerve wrecking. But I have had stalkers after me before as well. There were a couple of drunkards who had followed me from bar, and that is the reason I avoid mid night shifts at the bar. I remember almost two months ago, I experienced something same. Maybe it is the same person?

Maybe this person is after me since that day? Maybe he had seen me and known me from the bar itself?

I knew this job was going to cost me so much one day.

Although I don't have a solid plan right now, still I know one person who can help me.

Dayton.

~

After singing my last song for the night, I stepped down from the pedastal.

My red shimmery gown glistening in the red-blue spot lights of the bar. My plunging neckline serving as a dessert to the eyes of our drunk customers.