chapter 2

Homeroom drags by. First period is going to make me insane if it doesn't hurry up. I have to talk to Owen. I'm blushing just thinking about it. The day just keeps ticking by slowly. Finally I can go to my violin lesson.

"Baby is everything alright?" North is trying so hard to read my face.

"Of course I'm just nervous about this class." Its the truth if not the whole truth. I'm getting better at avoiding questions. Owen says I still have a long way to go but I'm getting there. 

"Okay baby. You will do fine. I will see you at lunch baby."

"Bye North star."

I take a big gulp of air and walk in. Owen is standing by the piano looking perfect like always. Never a hair out of place. His clothing perfectly tailored. He could be very intimidating if he wanted but I see his millimeter smile. It calms me.

"Mr. Blackbourne I need to discuss something with you. And I'm not very good at this so can you just listen and not say anything till I'm finished?"

"Of course Miss. Sorenson. Mr. Lee informed me that you needed to speak to me. Would you like to have a seat?" He gestures to the piano bench so I quickly sit down. He joins me leaving enough room for me to face him comfortably.

"Okay. Well.... Ummmm... You see this morning I woke up really hot. And Gabe's hand was taping out a rhythm on my hip. When I tried to back away I bumped into Luke and well you see the thing is. Well I might have... Ummm."

"Mrs. Sorenson may I interrupt for just a moment?". I nod. Not able to reply at the moment. " Before you go any farther I must ask if you are sure you want to share this?"

I think for a moment then nod yes.

"Okay. Proceed."

I know the only way I'm going to get this out is to just say it. 

"I asked the boys to touch me." I cringe and look to the floor. There is silence. Absolute silence.

"And did they?"

"Yes. At first they said they were waiting till I was ready but I am ready. Well sort of. I don't know anything. I mean Luke made me feel wonderful by just touching me. And Gabe's mouth. My body was alive. I could feel everything. I wanted to touch them too. My God I didn't know that any of this was possible. It was magical and perfect. But then I thought the others might get angry."

I realize that I'm probably saying more than I should but I need to know what is going on. I want more but realized this morning that I didn't know what more was. And I don't want to the boys to get angry. I quickly tell Owen all of this and look to the floor again. After a moment more of silence I feel Owens hand on my thigh.

"Miss. Sorenson. Sang we love you. And we were trying to go at your speed. I didn't realize you were trying to make decisions with out all the facts. But this... I ... we can fix quickly. And as for the boys. No one will be mad that you have done things with the others. You need to move at your own pace. We will discuss this with the boys. How does that sound?"

I ton of bricks was just lifted off me. Owen always calms me and points me in the right direction. Never demanding but guiding.

"Thats sounds wonderful. But could you discuss this while I'm not there. I want the boys to be able to reply without second guessing because they are worried about me."

"Very astute as always Miss Sorenson. How about dinner at my place tonight to get you up to speed. And I will call a meeting with the boys tomorrow.". As he finishes the bell rings. " never enough time!" I hear him murmur.