Chapter 13

Gabe's POV~

"And then that new nurse dropped it... Gabe. Gabe. Gabe! Are you listening to me?"

"Uhh no. Sorry Doc." I don't look at him BC I know he will be able to read my every thought. Its easier to hide my thoughts from him than it is Mr. B. Yet I still don't look at him. Luke and I have been very careful about our relationship till now. We probably wouldn't have told Sang yet except she caught us in a compromising position. Luke just blurted it out. I wanted to smack him upside the head. I know the guys won't turn their backs on us but still. When Luke and I first started this we didn't know what it was. We still kinda don't. I know I love him just as much and the same way as I love Sang. I love all my brothers just not in the same way as I love Luke. We both kinda realized we like Victor that way too. He hasn't been ready or open for that yet though. Tonight when Luke text me I almost pissed my pants. He told him? He touched Victor in that way? Victor didn't hit him? Trouble saw and was okay with it? All these thoughts are racing through my brain. I realize Doc has been talking to me and I totally zoned out. 

"Are you sure you want to go to Victors? Its late and they are probably asleep."

"I'm sure Dr. Green. Luke text me an hour ago and said they were about to start watching movies and for me to drop by when I was finished."

"Well try to get some sleep. I don't want to put up with your cranky ass tomorrow during family day. Its going to be at Blackbourne manor instead of Nathans." He just chatters away as we pull into Victor's gated yard. He waits till I'm in the doorway before pulling back around to the gate to leave. 

Once I get to Victors suite I pause and blow out a big breath. Why am I so nervous? Seriously why? Oh yeah because Luke opened his big mouth and the others could find out. I know they wouldn't treat me badly but the thought of being treated different is terrifying to me. I shake my shoulders straighten up and walk through the door. Pausing in the entrance I take in the scene. Victor and Luke are snuggled together on the couch with sang resting across the both of them. My heart starts racing as I take them in. They look happy and comfortable. Perfect like a family. Victor glances up and I harden my face a little. 

"Gabe come sit beside me." He sounds so sincere. Luke has an arm around him and the other is holding Troubles upper body close to him. I drop my bag by the door slide my shoes and socks off. When I get to the couch I pull my shirt off leaving my in just my tank shirt and jeans. Sitting down beside Victor I fiddle with my rings. Victors hand comes to rest on my thigh and I lace my fingers with his. He looks me right in the eyes.

"I missed you this evening." Victors words are like a jolt through my system. I squeeze his fingers and nod at him. I couldn't speak if my life depended on it. Luke leans his head forward and winks at me. And Trouble... Well trouble blows me a kid and smiles contentedly. Everyone looks to the TV when a big explosion happens and I relax. I snuggle a little more in to victor and he sighs. A soft sigh of happiness. I feel a kiss on my forehead and I smell the cologne I made for Victor very strongly. 

"When this movie is over we go to bed." There is no hesitation or room for discussion in Victors voice. So he is like me then... Well this should be very fun. I wonder how dominant he will be? 

~Sang's POV~

I'm being carried. Why am I being carried? I'm laude on something soft and I smell Victor. They must have carried into the room. I hear whispering and then feel bodies moving in close to hold me. Opening my eyes I see I'm tucked into Gabe's chest. Luke victor is behind me and Luke's arm wraps over Victor to rest on my hip. This is wonderful. 

"Goodnight everyone." Gabe rumbles under my me.

"Night!" Luke chimes in.

Goodnight you guys." Victor adds.